• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiates and COVID

I just managed to get COVID, and now I'm thinking is there any reason why you couldn't take opiates?
All you have to do is heat the virus up to like 150 degrees and it deactivates then you consume it and then your immune system knows how to target the virus, it’s weird that no one accidentally deactivated the virus by heating food or water and eating or drinking it. Like heat a booger up and swallow it and the Covid disappears but that doesn’t help us with hepatitis or anything in or on food.

You all wasted so much time and fucked the economy up indefinitely. But it’s not your fault.

The real virus you all don’t want and everyone pretends still exists is influenza and Louis Vuitton is influenza.

"On the other hand, 2018 research suggests that autistic people are up to 3.55 times more likely to also have a schizophrenia diagnosis"

While I rarely advocate for the use of opioids these days, the only time I allowed myself to take anything stronger than kratom was when I had covid last fall. I talked to my PCP about whether she would be open to an Rx of Tussionex. She's well aware of my history of heroin addiction and long term recovery from it. I was pretty up front about my own contemplation around this, that I've spent the last 15 years healing from my life totally falling apart, and working in addictions/harm reduction.

She actually was pro the tussionex for the main reason that with CoVID, lung injury can actually cause longer term complications. Lung injury comes from excessive, unproductive coughing, which is something CoVID seems quite adept at encouraging.

I took the tussionex as directed (though I did share some with my wife who was also in the same boat as me, minus prior history of opioid addiction) and it was a huge relief to have. Also, getting to taste that liquid gold was very nice.