• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiates and COVID

Survival0200

Bluelighter
I just managed to get COVID, and now I'm thinking is there any reason why you couldn't take opiates?

They might work as a cough suppressant but yeah they weaken the immune system and you probably should hinder your bodies response to viruses until you're clear of covid

Kratom would be the only thing safe to take IMO. Opiates I noticed respiratory depression, but with kratom, I've always been able to breathe much better on it, for some reason. Even when I had pneumonia years back, it still helped a lot.

I have heard of heroin addicts who got covid and were too junked out to even feel sick, but it really depends on your symptoms. If you just got it, you should really wait and see how it progresses. Are you vaxxed?

Kratom would be the only thing safe to take IMO. Opiates I noticed respiratory depression, but with kratom, I've always been able to breathe much better on it, for some reason. Even when I had pneumonia years back, it still helped a lot.

I have heard of heroin addicts who got covid and were too junked out to even feel sick, but it really depends on your symptoms. If you just got it, you should really wait and see how it progresses. Are you vaxxed?
probably for kratoms adenosine antagonist and pro-norepinephrine effects.

With 3 you shouldn't be too bad? Not sure when you had your last. I got my 4th like, a month and a half ago and managed to not get it despite at least a dozen people coming to work with it. Then again I stay tf away from them and don't even go into the break room on my breaks, and I wear a mask at work. I'm OCD asf though, the pandemic really worsened it for me. It was relatively mild before, now it's become more severe.

With 3 you shouldn't be too bad? Not sure when you had your last. I got my 4th like, a month and a half ago and managed to not get it despite at least a dozen people coming to work with it. Then again I stay tf away from them and don't even go into the break room on my breaks, and I wear a mask at work. I'm OCD asf though, the pandemic really worsened it for me. It was relatively mild before, now it's become more severe.
4 vaccinations lol. You'd think if that shit really worked you wouldn't need to keep getting "booster" shots. I never got Vaccinated, I refused too. I got COVID one time, November 2021 was perfectly fine

4 vaccinations lol. You'd think if that shit really worked you wouldn't need to keep getting "booster" shots. I never got Vaccinated, I refused too. I got COVID one time, November 2021 was perfectly fine
infection doesn't give lasting immunity either, virus just god damn sucks hard

I just managed to get COVID, and now I'm thinking is there any reason why you couldn't take opiates?
Well yeah they slow breathing down even more. Seeing how covid is a respiratory disease antibiotics or antivirals wouldn’t make it into the lungs or sinuses. But cocaine would.

They should have been pushing steroids and pseudoephedrine, meth probably would have helped them more than opiates.

Covid wasn’t necessarily painful it just prevented breathing.

Fake Pfizer and probably china dumped coronaviruses everywhere the entire time from airplanes just like with spraying Ritalin from planes on playgrounds or in backyards to give children adhd so they get prescribed it.

Covid prevents but causes communism. But there’s limited supplies of everything. All these other people still doing the same thing were parasites and diseases in a human form. Or they were all doctors and scientists. Whole lot of scientists out there working different jobs in stores and restaurants and offices. None of these idiots stopped going to work even for like a week. Because groceries cost money even though the groceries were prepaid because we knew this all was going to take place. We know who mooches and the fake actors of being responsible are in the simulations. It was all just money and that’s why it’s called capitalism because without money or bartering nothing took place. Women caused this mainly.

Well these idiots on tv involved with vaccines would have to that the population numbers and numbers of infected or covid deaths were fake. The actual population size of the world including animals and parasites and diseases and actual humans in below 30000 or even less than 5000.

Covid prevents but causes communism. But there’s limited supplies of everything. All these other people still doing the same thing were parasites and diseases in a human form. Or they were all doctors and scientists. Whole lot of scientists out there working different jobs in stores and restaurants and offices. None of these idiots stopped going to work even for like a week. Because groceries cost money even though the groceries were prepaid because we knew this all was going to take place. We know who mooches and the fake actors of being responsible are in the simulations. It was all just money and that’s why it’s called capitalism because without money or bartering nothing took place. Women caused this mainly.
What ???

:unsure:

infection doesn't give lasting immunity either, virus just god damn sucks hard

Yup I just got covid for the second time and it was worst than the first time. I never got any of the vaccines. My sister, who had several vaccines also recently got it a second time and said it was worse than her first time and her first time was before the vaccines even came out. It seems like it's just very difficult to maintain any lasting immunity to covid and that probably has something to do with why the vaccines are so ineffective.

Think of it like this, it's a cold virus. There has never been a vaccine for the common cold. If they made a cold vaccine like the covid vaccines it wouldn't be worth it because who would get a vaccine that only protects you a little bit from one strain of cold for a little while? However covid sucks so bad and has a slight chance of killing you so it makes sense people want whatever protection they can get.

Congratulations I think you have successfully discovered the recipe for an aneurism :)