L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Opiates affect your sex drive ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay so when I take both opiates, any opiate codeine, oxy etc or benzos like diazepam I can never get a proper erection or able to masterbate properly, I don't feel much of a sex drive either like wanting to have sex, this was a big problem in my previous relationship. I assume this is normal ? What's your opinions guys ?

It's much less of an issue with kratom, though, at least for me.
What is kratom and what does it do ?
I see a lot of people discussing or mentioning this. I live in the UK so unsure if it's much a thing here or goes by another name

I see a lot of people discussing or mentioning this. I live in the UK so unsure if it's much a thing here or goes by another name

It's a plant which has opioid, stimulant and antidepressant effects. A lot of people use it to quit other opioids, it helps them get through withdrawal.

I believe it is banned in the UK, though. Not sure.

I've had this issue ruin relationships with girlfriends. Kills sex drive, and even if I tried it makes orgasm near impossible.

Seems somewhat dose dependent, but in general all opioids do this.

yeah have heard of some people even using it low dose for libido. surely that’s individual preference though i suppose

Okay so when I take both opiates, any opiate codeine, oxy etc or benzos like diazepam I can never get a proper erection or able to masterbate properly, I don't feel much of a sex drive either like wanting to have sex, this was a big problem in my previous relationship. I assume this is normal ? What's your opinions guys ?
If you use the search function, you’ll see that this is a very common question that we get and it has been asked and answered many times. Perhaps perusing one of the older threads on this topic will give you the answers you seek

Yeah, definitely a problem with opiates for sure. Mainly it won't kill my ability to get an erection, but I won't be particularly interested in sex and won't be able to ejaculate.
It's definitely caused some issues in relationships in the past.
Kratom is illegal in the UK since the blanket ban, but it was a nice mild opioid that didn't come from the opium poppy. The only natural opioid AFAIK.

Yeah, definitely a problem with opiates for sure. Mainly it won't kill my ability to get an erection, but I won't be particularly interested in sex and won't be able to ejaculate.
It's definitely caused some issues in relationships in the past.
Kratom is illegal in the UK since the blanket ban, but it was a nice mild opioid that didn't come from the opium poppy. The only natural opioid AFAIK.

Seems we both have the same problem. What your describing is exactly the same with me. Especially relationships

What do you mean 'affects' sex drive. It *obliterates* it.
Not with everyone it seems. Just some more than others. A friend of mine takes tramadol and says he doesn't get any of said problems.
However, I would definitely agree with you

Yes. I'm almost off them and i can't wait. Once we start going he can get me to orgasm but it seems harder now and i hate that sometimes i fake it just so he don't think it's him. Sucks but good motivation to stop.

I
I have absolutely zero sex drive on opiates and would not be able to perform.

Opioids were the only drugs that supressed my libido. It was still there, but I wasn't a complete horndog like I usually am!

It was at first used to increase my sexual desire while at the same time decrease my enjoyment. It's like I was always chasing the sexual dragon. But anyone into opiates will tell you that nodding out is just as good.

I never had this problem. Opiates make me more horny and i can keep it up till i collapse. Wghen i was with my ex we where both shooting heaps of dilaudid and morphine and all we did was fuck all day. Impossible to gfet off on it though

If your not addicted i think opiates just make the sex better if your male anyway cos you get harder and last longer than usual.