• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate withdrawl help please

Chicsgobull23

Greenlighter
  • [h=2]withdrawl[/h]
    I have been through we before. This time I used for 2 months and stopped. We were minor but very present. This time I used for 8 days and the last 2 have been uncomfortable. Chills, lack of happy, lack of energy and jus uncomfortable. Today is day 3.5 right now. If I use 15mg oxycodone will that set me back to day 1? I used to use 90mg a day​

Reply to Thread

PERSONALLY it would of set me back to "day 1". I used the cold turkey method so i didnt taper off. But if i used a single time, i would of had to start all over. If you are having withdrawal symptoms, check out kratom. That stuff literally saved my life (in a sense). It took all my withdrawal symptoms away and made the entire process soooo much easier. I used the Red Bali strain.

The chills and the RLS were the worst. I live in Florda and i was literally FREEZING when i was outside (its hot as hell here). Id take my tea whenever i felt the symptoms come on, and in about 30 minutes. Im feeling all better.

Well I made it to day 4.5 now with nothing cold Turkey. The struggle is horrible with no energy and just not feeling 100%. Chills are over and so is rls I slept 8 hours last night with help from valium. I have a 30mg roxi left and cant get my mind off of it. I'm like I feel ok now but if I do a half will I be thrown back

There is not a one size fits all answer for this unfortunately but almost one thing's for sure, you need to either toss it/ give it away or it will consume you for a good while. At least with me I notice that I'll be thinking of a special event in a day or so and then wham, I think "wouldn't it be great if I just did that one last 30 at this special event". It's like a feedback loop at some point.

Here's an interesting thread of what some other's have said on the subject. Resetting WD's