• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate Storage Question

AllorNothing

Bluelighter
Have recently procured a "much larger than usual" sum of H. It's a rock right now. Could take me a week or more to finish. Is there any special way besides a freezer that I should store this? It won't be in a hot room I'm just worried about the quality degrading. Maybe that doesn't even happen lol. Any responses appreciated!

The rule of thumb for storing pretty much any drug is keep it dry, cool, and away from sunlight. I wouldn't put it in the freezer because there's usually lots of moisture in there. If you have a dry basement throw it down there but realistically it should be fine stored in a bag or jar for a couple weeks in a 65-75 fahrenheit room.

I know heroin degrades into morphine if left in water so the most important thing to worry about would be exposure to moisture.

Obviously be careful, don't overdue it just because you have the quantity to. Be safe, merry (insert holiday)

Thanks for the response falsified. And yeah I knew that moisture was bad that's why I said beside the freezer lol. I didn't know it turned into morphine though! So that was new. Thanks for that! And it looks like what I'm doing for storage is what you suggested. I'll keep it where it is. Thanks much!

Have recently procured a "much larger than usual" sum of H. It's a rock right now. Could take me a week or more to finish. Is there any special way besides a freezer that I should store this? It won't be in a hot room I'm just worried about the quality degrading. Maybe that doesn't even happen lol. Any responses appreciated!
If when u say could take me a week or more to finish i hope you dont mean using consecutivley, because thats just weak and makes me laugh at the hell your gunna go through during withdrawls