Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opiate poteniation available in aus

Soulscreame

Bluelighter
Hey guys. So it seems with every opiate potentiation thread ive come across, it seems to reference things like cimetadine which are not over the counter like in the US.
Specifically im looking to potentiate iv/snorted heroin where alot of stomach based potentiators like tums arent going to work.
So does anyone know of any things available in aus without a script that can be used to potentiate opiates? Specifically heroin like i said but also for methadone cuz i havent found much for it.
It would be a big help if anyone could give me some suggestions. I just want to make my stuff last longer.
Cheers!

Grapefruit Juice, quinine in Tonic water altho that may only be for codeine, I can't remember anymore. Diphenhydramine (Unison), Promethazine (Phenergan) or any anti histamine with no other active ingredients. Alcohol...

i used to drink a bottle of grapefruit juice mixed with a bottle of tonic water I think it worked a tiny bit

Long term user of H, for reasons I won't go into I now have to take it up my nose. I have a few questions someone might be able to answer. To get the maximum effect is it better to do several smaller lines or fewer fatter lines? Is it more effective to have the straw as far up the nose as it will go or just far enough to be able to vacuum it all up? Anything else? Smoking it does not do it for me.