• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate Pill-Mass Thread

For some reason the new fad is dilauded I've done it many times only for nothing to happen I've smoked it snorted it and even hAd it given in Iv form at the hospital only to feel absolutely nothing it pulled me out of the withdrawals but definitely didn't get me high the OxyContin and oxycodone definitely get you a higher even morphine is better than the lot and in my opinion After I received the IV Dilaudid my pain didn't go away only after they gave me IV morphine did the pain go away and I get a little high when I got my oxycodone back I was high as a kite

Thanks for this info... I had forgotten what 30mg a 215 weighed and found this on the web while trying to find related info...lol
Saved my bud a ton of cash. Edit: And possibly his life (or others).
BL fu**ing ROCKS!

Edit: Morphine ER (ABG) 15 and 30 mg each @ 154 mg apiece

Edit: U16/oval/white 451 mg
Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 7.5 mg

Last edited:
ahh the edit button.. i know it all too well. i have a feeling i use that button more than the majority of other BLers.. i am constantly editing shit i say.. i make a post with the initial w/e im gonna say and then i edit it like 3 times to add more shit into it or change what i said originally and i try to do it ninja like so there is no note of an edit. /rant
continue with the pill weighing people.

for instance: i just edited this for a typo ninja style.
Don't feel bad. I edit constantly too. XD

Last edited:
I want to say also that Mundipharma Oxycontin 80mg is like a Swedish 20mg Oxycodone....

So they are evertwhere so the greedy dealers only that in that sells the best and
all of them, do the same .

So will have order Accourd to try that one,