• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Opiate/Benzo mix. Don't want to go overboard.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Ok. So I scored a 10 mg Norco and I have a huge supply of Etizy. My drug tolerance is high so I'm no lightweight. Still, should I take the Norco first then like 15-30 minutes take the Etiz? Would you recommend 2.4 Etiz or a little higher like 3.5? I know I should be careful with doses.More importantly, should I take the Narco first? That would probably make more sense. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a high tolerance.

Took 10 mg Norco with like 6 mg of Etiz. I feel really relaxed and sleepy. Hard to keep my eyes open. Fighting the urge to drift off.

Took 10 mg Norco with like 6 mg of Etiz. I feel really relaxed and sleepy. Hard to keep my eyes open. Fighting the urge to drift off.

6mg of Etizolam is overkill, why do you ask if you take even more than you wanted to even though someone told you he OD'ed with this kind of combination?
Mixing CNS depressants can kill you.

Do you have an opiate tolerance? 10mg of Hydrocodone is not that much, but i don't know your tolerance but assuming it's low if your asking about one norco. Seems like you have a toleracnce to the benzo's. Pretty sure taking one of each is not going to kill you.

Yeah, it won't kill him, but he'll most likely just black out.
I just don't get why he bothers asking, then takes even more as he planned.

Yeah, guess it was a stupid thread. I'm a girl and I have a high tolerance to opiates and benzos. The person who OD'd might not have been that experienced. That's why I'm wondering what his dosage of opiates and benzos were.So far I'm hardly sleepy.

I was reading all these other forums about how it's "so dangerous". Like it's instant death or something. I was trying to tread lightly, but it doesn't apply to me apparently.

I feel like I'm in a peaceful dream state which is the complete opposite of being awake and hating myself like usual. Feels like I could sleep at any moment. Usually my brain is tormenting me, but I don't care about anything.. I'm going to sleep REALLY well!

Last edited:
If it is only 10 mg of etiz I don't really see it being too much.

Sorry if I was coming of rude, it's just that a lot of people don't know what they are doing when combining opioids and benzos, endangering themselves,asking how much is ok and then, a hour later open a new thread, because they took double the dose they were recommend to take and ask if they OD'ed.
Well, it can more or less instantly kill you, if you OD on both (both are CNS depressants and mixing will result in increased respiratory depression) but given that you just have 10mg Norco and have a tolerance you should be good

Sorry if I was coming of rude, it's just that a lot of people don't know what they are doing when combining opioids and benzos, endangering themselves,asking how much is ok and then, a hour later open a new thread, because they took double the dose they were recommend to take and ask if they OD'ed.
Well, it can more or less instantly kill you, if you OD on both (both are CNS depressants and mixing will result in increased respiratory depression) but given that you just have 10mg Norco and have a tolerance you should be good

I see both sides of the coin, but in general agree with this. I have a heavy tolerance to opiates and to benzodiazepines and can combine the fuck out of both without dying, but one time I threw one Soma into the mix with just a small (for me) dose of clonazepam and my regular shot of heroin, and it almost took me out BEFORE I did the dope, and the when I issued, it became one of those very embarrassing regret filled nights where I thought I was having fun but I ruined the highs of everyone around me, along with their night, making sure I was still breathing and alive and all.

You shouldn't mix the two unless you're comfortable playing roulette with your life. I was prescribed opiates and benzo's for many years, but it was never safe, some people can tolerate mixing the two to a point, but some ppl drop dead off of embarrassing low dosages of the two. One thing to think of which is more tangible consequence of playing with fire is becoming addicted to both drugs, or worse yet waking up one day and no amount of either will have any effect... Unless you are already facing death, I would flush both of those drugs and grab some weed...

why do you want to take a huge chance with your life like that.Think about the people who care about you if you dont have kids you have parents.Just be careful,you can always take a little more later but you can never take a little less once you cross that line

if you don't heed the warnings for yourself, do so for those around you.

If you blackout you have no control over what you do which can lead to DUI charges, or possibly injuring yourself or others.

It is just not good policy, and having the motto "i guess its not for me" is asking for trouble. This may lead you to feel invincible with your doses and end up ruining your/someone else's life.

You don't have a high tolerance to opiates whatsoever if you can take 10mg of hydrocodone and feel it.

And that's a good thing.

Actually 10 Mg does absolutely nothing on its own. It would have to take me at least 30-40 mg. 10 was all I could get my hands on, but with the benzo, I was hoping it would make it stronger. I felt good and relaxed, just really sleepy. Nothing exciting.

You didn't come off rude at all and I even added a ton of Etiz and clonolazapam, made me have a good night's sleep. Nothing dangerous. Then again my tolerance is ridiculous. Any normal person would be fighting for their live with such a combination. Oh and beers on top too. Didn't harm me.

You didn't come off rude at all and I even added a ton of Etiz and clonolazapam, made me have a good night's sleep. Nothing dangerous. Then again my tolerance is ridiculous. Any normal person would be fighting for their live with such a combination. Oh and beers on top too. Didn't harm me.

Benzos, opioids and alcohol is a really dangerous combo that killed a lot of people.
Just because you have a tolerance doesn't mean that you are safe. Don't think that you are invulnerable, this attitude will kill you eventually.
Stay safe

Feeling invincible is dangerous. I've mixed so many things before and turned out just fine so it makes you feel like nothing can kill you. Bad logic.