• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opanas vs. Roxy's

browneyes28

Greenlighter
I have been taking roxy's and others like for about a year now... pretty consistently for 6mths tho. I have a pretty good tolerance. I usually take about 40-50mgs to feel really good. Any more than that and I may puke. But still ok.. Tonight I got my hands on an Opana 40. Well, actually it's an 80 split in half and given to me by a friend. I split it in half and took a wet paper towel to get the coating off (completely forgetting that these things gel up) Needless to say I wound up just eating that 20 piece because I couldn't chop it up good. Waited about an hour and started to feel alil something. Then I took the other 20 piece and chopped it up as best i could. My nose was alil clogged up so I did half up one nostril and half up the other. I haven't really felt much off of this shit. I'm a lil pissed... and at the same time (after reading other post) I feel a lil lucky that I'm not in the hospital lol! I mean from what I've heard I should be completely twisted! However I feel something off of it but not much at all. Why is this? Is it gonna hit me at some point? I ate the 1st piece about 4 hours ago and snorted the other half about 2 hours ago. Is it because my nose was clogged? Somebody please help me. I'm not sure what to expect.

There is no such thing as an opana 80......the highest it comes in is 40mg......you got one of the new abuse-proof oxycontins, which are scored with OP instead of OC