• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

OOPS! Ate 3 hits of acid by accident. Wish me luck! vs. Was that giant moth real?

TheGrasshopper

Bluelighter
Oh fuck, i got this shit from hippies too! Greatful dead like. I dropped 3 tabs in alcohol to dilute for 1/2 tab dosing, i got drunk. i am drunk. I made a mistake. HAHAAAA! lets see where this goes

Have fun brother. <3 :)

The moth is everyone.

Don't want to harsh your mellow dude but the internet is never a good place to be when you're tripping. Go and watch a film or listen to music or walk in nature (if there arn't too many moths)

How do you eat acid 'by accident'? Do you happen to leave the tabs next to the salt and pepper shakers, or hide them in your box of Lucky Charms? :p

Oh fuck, i got this shit from hippies too! Greatful dead like. I dropped 3 tabs in alcohol to dilute for 1/2 tab dosing, i got drunk. i am drunk. I made a mistake. HAHAAAA! lets see where this goes
WTF would you dilute yer acid in alcohol for 1/2 tab dosing when all you need to do is...CUT THEM THE FUCK IN HALF!!!
I'm calling bullshit on this whole thread...if it's for real...then you, sir, are a dumbass.
Sorry, but I'm calling it like I see it.

If they're Greatful dead blotters you're in trouble - they should've been Grateful Dead.

I had some gd doses over the summer
The sheet was so sick looking

It was a grim reaper opening the vault, full of old record piles that stacked up and looked like a skyline of a city, in the middle of a big stealy face surrounded by lightning bolts
It was all dark blue black grey and purple

This is why you should never put your acid in alcohol and drink it; you'll get drunk.