• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

online journals (list in first post)

M_G: hehe one of my 'interests' in livejournal is passionberry lipgloss.

edit: That makes me sound so ditzy. =D

what i usually find interesting is when you find blogs of semi famous/famous people

for example:
fred dursts blog , he even has a sigur ros song looped in the background in an effort to be deep. loser.

for those who read Spin magazine, ultragrrl may be a familiar name. working at spin magazine, DJing and seeing rad bands, she has the life i want.

there's a shitload more, just have a look in the blogosphere.

Okay, so who is going to be kind enough to teach me how the fuck to use live journal?

It's so fucking complicated?! :(

I've opened an account, I made an entry, attempted to personalise it, but still no luck :(.

I've seen a few BLer's journals, and they fucking rock!

Why can't I make mine look cool and shite?

Ha!

Worked it all out =D Uber happy with myself now!

So anyway, on LJ I'm boy_twisted so yeah... check out my journal. =D

I'm adding you codez.

Also I have a new livejournal haylzbaylz. Add me! Just make sure you tell me if you add me.

I have an eLJay.
If anyone really cares to read, I'm sure you can find it through a few other Bluelight people.

Otherwise, let me know (pm or email) and you can add me. :)

But be warned, it's really just a lot of photos of me and my frineds and what we do, and the occasional teen angsty outpouring. Oh, and lots of bitching.

I love my online journal. I've been going through a fucked up situation lately, and writing about my feelings has really helped me. You don't have to write all the details if you don't want people to know all you personal issues, but you can definately write about how it makes you feel...and get some great comments and advice about it. I also have some great BL friends, and by writting what is going on with me in my journal, they all know how I am going and understand me a little better!

I have read your journal a few times bloss and its hella cute =D ima add you.

im so voyeuristic.

i have an eLJay too which is generally open reading however of late i have been posting specific stuff for specific people and using the private function alot because i have a lot of crap which i want to spill but no one needs to see it. the best thing about my journal though is it's pink =D

ok...i have two journals...most of my more private stuff is in my live journal which is here... if you reply pelase tell me who you are...

i also have a bluelight journal which is slightly more less personal and more light hearted...located here...

codez: added you :)

bloss: see pm

I'm restarting my LJ that i started a little while ago and won't be posting in bl journal anymore. If anyone wants to be on my friends list please pm me before tommorow :)

awe DQ...im losing you from my lil corner? :( :(

make sure you add me to your LJ list then :)

My eLJay tends to be neglected a bit. But sometimes I tend to its needs. Its linked to my signature. Feel free to reply, if you can endure my inane babble.

edit** Im such a 'tard. I forgot to use my signature so the link would be there. Anyway, I'm binkee on eLJay

Last edited:
*starfalls69* said:
awe DQ...im losing you from my lil corner? :( :(

make sure you add me to your LJ list then :)

ahhh i'm just transfering my dramas and ramblings to another site... don't worry ;) hehe

If only i could work that damn site out though :(

It's hella confusing. I can't add any friends to my list. I don't know how. I need some help :(