L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Online dating?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I know with Covid it has really fucked my chances up even greater with online dating. Right when I was like yeah I am going to get back into it, and bam! So I did some research, and decided to try Match dot com first. Just because I hear it has a better success rate then some of the others.
Now I am clueless when it comes to dating period. Most of my romantic encounters were me bringing a loaded chicken bone to a party, or bringing liquor. Since I don't do anything anymore I am not sure what to do.
I live in a state where Bourbon is everywhere, most profiles are women saying 'i am a huge bourbon and wine drinker', and not really sure how to word it to them that I don't drink alcohol anymore without sounding to weird.
So have any experience with getting in a relationship with an online dating service? besides the no strings sex? Looking for something serious. To possibly settle down with.
Any advice would be great<3

Good luck dude.

No advice other than be yourself which i have no doubt you already do. I've never done online. Signed up for tinder and swiped for 24 hours. Got matches but, eh, im not in a place to support anything other than my cat.

Reactions: Ds
Good luck dude.

No advice other than be yourself which i have no doubt you already do. I've never done online. Signed up for tinder and swiped for 24 hours. Got matches but, eh, im not in a place to support anything other than my cat.
i still love you
k2HeOwg.gif

I met my last girlfriend (of 4 years) on an online site. It was one where people had to put some effort into writing up a substantive profile. That she went to the effort of laying out her interests and what she was looking for was a good sign to me she was serious and invested in finding a long-term partner. Then we corresponded for maybe 2 weeks before me met - an email exchange almost every day. That was a bit happenstance because I was travelling but it turned out to be a good move because she later told me she was in love with me before we even met based on our emails. Each email was 50 % gradually revealing more thing about myself (including mental health problems towards the end of week 2) and 50 % asking her probing questions about her and her own life.

If I was looking for a life partner again rather than just a fuck I’d probably try the same strategy again and give the swiping apps like Tinder a miss. I’ve had great fun with Tinder but never met a girl I’d want to do forever after with using it.

I

Started using Bumble this week and im doing great on there talking to 4 different girls at the moment, 2 on OkCupid and 1 on Tinder so when it rains it pours as they say. Bumble told me i have one of the popular profiles in my area but they could just be saying that. But all the sexy girls i liked a pretty good portion message me back its nice baving them take the lead but i take over conversation and guide it well im not being so candid about drug use thia time, im still possibly gonna be friends with Benfits with the girl from OkCupid i been dating but she has become so controlling and we broke up as boyfriend/girlfriend she wants me to be 100% sober and im just not sure if i could ever give her that. But with the next one i bag for realz im gonna wait till i start dropping bombshells...

honestly? my advice is don't let online dating become your only dating. it's just limiting. you might find a partner through online dating but the simple fact is that only 2.4% of Americans use Tinder and the others are smaller.

i know that dating through normal social interactions is kind of on hold due to coronavirus, but this too shall pass, etc.

I used to have online dating "dreams". But then I grew up. Though it can be fun but recognize that its online dating and not real life dating, chances that its gonna become a real thing is minimal.

Ive got a new girlfriend now from OkCupid we have been seeing eachother couple months she nroke up with me last week but we got back together agaima few days ago and are working on things. It took me like 7 months till i found her and i will tell you what she is and amazing woman up and talked for weeks with a number of different woman on these sites since start of Covid. It has deff made it way trickier in the past pre-covid i used to be able to meet up with a woman in a week or so usually from the time of the first message i sent to them on there from the beginning of chase. But like i said this sexy girl has me wrapped around her fingers.

But this girl is the first id met in person and we fucked that first day we met and i ate her out till she cums twice it was incredible. And i literally give her oral sex multiple every single daywe are together. We have literally never hung out before and i didnt eat her pussy. Its wild ive never eaten so much pussy before in my life and i just cant get enough of it the way she wraps her thighs around my head and sounds she makes moans and the dirty talk she is so sexy and elevates me to another level and i feel powerful amd masculine when i grab this hips and thrust powerfully she still wont swallow it all yet but she lets me bust it her mouth tho and show it to me. She told me that no other man has ever taken care of her like this i am the second boyfriend she has ever had in her. She is about

Im seriously falling in love with her and dont wanna sound like a wacko cuz it hasnt been that long. Her hair color Is this Magenta thats so vibrant and beautiful. While she has my thick 7" cock inside of her mouth and looks in my eyes my heart literally melts on the regular. Ive never felt such powerful chemistry with another woman before in my entire life, honestly i wanna stay with this one for good and im not gonna cheat on her no mattet what and i will show her that she is the most beautiful woman on earth everyday of our lives together. She is ten years younger than me. I also met my ex-wife online with the site OkCupid @schizopath and we were togther many years and you shouldnt give up brother.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies everyone <3. I think I made a mistake by going with Match. paid $ and it looks like I have to pay them even more $ so people can send me reply's to my messages. What a fucking ripoff. So basiclly I have to wait until someone with a 'legit' Match profile to like one another.
Tried OK cupid, and already one of my photos had to be removed (was one me driving in a car). Don't quite understand it, but the more I do the more it wants me to upgrade to premium.
If I do that then it's going to have to wait. :\
Going to keep trying with OKcupid, since you seem to have something going on CC. Maybe there is something I am missing on there.

Bumble is great two three more chicks reached out to me on there today, and they are all smokin hot to especially this one Jewish girl she is bad as hell. But yeah OkCupid has always been my main app but i am just reeling them in quick on Bumple causually talking with 8 woman on there i have to copy pasta some responses cuz its so much typing and if i have already answered general question i just use response from that other conversation, im sure the ladies wouldnt be thrilled if they see the way i operate, lol.

Bumble is great two three more chicks reached out to me on there today, and they are all smokin hot to especially this one Jewish girl she is bad as hell. But yeah OkCupid has always been my main app but i am just reeling them in quick on Bumple causually talking with 8 woman on there i have to copy pasta some responses cuz its so much typing and if i have already answered general question i just use response from that other conversation, im sure the ladies wouldnt be thrilled if they see the way i operate, lol.
Are you using a premium account or a free one? I can't seem to get past anything without having to pay.

Always use the free ones on all the apps.

Deactiviated my accounts today me and my girlfriend are back to together for realz so i have to behave myself, lol. I never saw need to pay i just copy pasta messege all the hot ones and generally more than half messege me back. Im pretty good at telling woman what they wanna hear...

Lowe’s is better than online dating. So many stressed out singles trying to get.a guy to fix something. Plus with COVID you can still go there. Festivals when they happen chicks are dtf. Not into just bangin rather just do drugs. But biology signals that I need to throw up.

that's awesome news CC. and @ions I don't live near a Lowes. There is an Ace Hardware store near me? don't see many single moms going there, really no women at all. Mostly dudes, like old guys go there to hang out?
Match.com is such a fucking scam lol. big RIP to me. Think I am starting to get used to the Okcupid, but once I get going sending likes and messages it seems like i've reached my daily frees so have to wait until tomorrow before I can do anything else, unless I pay $ and fuck that.
Might try Tinder or Plenty of Fish next. Not really looking for anything like a quick fuck. I mean I'm always DTF, looking for something more longterm, I mean it would better my chances then just using ripoff.com and Okcupid.

Use Tinder, Bumble and OkCupid and once you run outta likes jump to next app and you dont need to pay anything. I paid to have the premium OkCupid once and it was pretty silly honestly as it was beginning of Covid and woman were more nervous to meet. Woman wanna fuck right now just keep putting yourself out there, and of you do land the chick you gotta eat the coochie at least twice a day and always make her cum first and then fuck, thats the key and couple hours later repeat. You'll find someone dont get discouraged and be confident woman love that that shit.