• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ONE YEAR CLEAN

Congrats on the year without opioids and tina.
I am assuming that this was a struggle and wondering if any other meds, supplements or other means (diet, exercize, meditation, group therapy etc. ) was employed to get where you are now...?
Am pleased to be able to read this report of conquest in relation to getting away from self medicating.
Best wishes
<3

That's awesome 😎

So your surgery went well? Is that all figured out now?

Well done to you. I'm sure it was not easy.

Now, I admit I don't 'get' meth but H understand. Was offered some last summer but turned it down. If I take something, a horrible depression takes hold, stronger than the drugs.

But it's never say never. my favourite poet John Cooper Clarke spend almost 20 years using 2-3g of H a day but he quit and he is BACK.

His advice is don't try it, even once...

BUT he did reveal that when he reaches 80 (5 years time) he fully expects to spend some of his income in getting a tame doctor to provide him with dry amps of diamorphine (medical heroin). He's clear that he owns his own house, he has money in the bank to look after wife and daughter and if at 80 he still want's it, he want's the option.

But once again - well done to YOU, good sir.

Just wanted to update y’all…I AM ONE YEAR CLEAN from Heroin and meth!!!! After three failed attempts I’m finally here….my time has arrived! I’m unbelievably happy with an amazing supporting gf!
Amazing, well done and keep it up!! <3