• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game One word to describe

Stem cells :LOL:

024-5955.jpg

That image has so many words going round my head that go way beyond a single one sadly, I will go with meditate though sadly.
I really like that image for some reason.

I'll not name this guy but if you like your photography his work & name will be known to you, his work is a style I personally worship, when I went to the Tate to see the Daido Moriyama display there I ended up buying a book of J.P.W work & th woman serving passed comment I had great taste in photography. I am getting another camera next week & I want to start a photo series working with "massage parlour" workers posing in a J.P.W. style.

65904172_1_x.jpg

work often deals with themes such as death, corpses (and sometimes dismembered portions thereof), and various outsiders such as people with dwarfism, transgender and interex persons, as well as physically deformed people. complex tableaux often recall religious episodes or classical paintings.

FoXq6wN.jpg

what if the site gets crashed from all these pictures and stuff. i'm not gunna do this anymore unless it's the Welcome to the Lounge's newest mod: Mal3volent!