• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

One fent, two fent, yellow fent, blue fent

HoldBack

Bluelighter
So when fentanyl hit the streets of SF it was a white powder like bleached flour. Strength was highly variable even though it all looked the same.

it is now far more popular than h (at least among the homeless/street people). The majority of them smoke it off foil.

As such, the dboys created a product “yellow fent” for smoking which has a cut that immediately turns to ash to hold the fent in place on foil.

This necessitated the creation of a separate product, “blue fent,” for those wishing to iv (or snort). It has a stronger and much cleaner rush.

Is this just in SF? Does every metro market have “different types” of fent like SF does? Obviously it’s all fentanyl and/or associated analogies, but does anyone have any guesses as to what the cuts could be.

Hey, I’m well acquainted with the Hondo’s new miracle product. Downtown San Francisco (especially around Civic Center/UN Plaza) was literally covered in a layer of used syringes in the gutter and street up until around a year ago when it seems most of the heroin addicts switched to smoking fentanyl, the streets suddenly became largely absent of used syringes. This phenomenon is one of the ignored aspects of fentanyl (if properly dosed) seen positively in a harm reduction light.
It seems in SF/downtown-TL-SOMA as long as someone buying the available fentanyl has an existing heroin/opiate dependency and doses really lightly in the beginning in a safe manner with a chaperone,etc., there is little to no overdose danger although I will attribute this to the drug suppliers knowing how/why to properly dose fentanyl.

another weird aspect about it is that (from what I heard first hand) Fent (yellow or blue) is better IM opposed to IV. A few friends will do up to a gram in a shot.
Above all this is SF’s really sensible effective decriminalisation of drug dealing which has resulted in the biggest open air drug market in the USA yet has almost no violence/gang violence/turf wars/etc. This is just my open conjecture on the matter, but I’m convinced the entire operation(s) operate with full knowledge/permission of the city government/law enforcement.