• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

On my 10th day clean but it's like I'm getting sicker!

leophilly

Greenlighter
I'm on day 10 and I'm puking a storm up and I am very fatigued..ive gone thru this before and got better every day..this seems really weird..anythoughts?

Yes fentanyl.and I just ate a fuck8ng perc..i forgot to mention I also have a few broken ribs that I came to acquire a few days before my planed withdrawal date and made a promise so kept it so am in a lot of pain as well..hope tak8ng that did not make this worse!?

I would think taking a perc will only make you feel a bit better, not worse

Fent withdrawals are nasty but it's very short acting so the withdrawals don't last as long as heroin. After 10 days you should be well past the acute stages of withdrawal, for both fent and H, so whilst feeling fatigued is normal after withdrawal the puking should have stopped by now. It could be that the whole process has left you run down and picked a bug or something. I think the most important thing is to keep hydrated so drink plenty of water.

With regards to your percs I don't think it's a good idea to keep them around if you're serious about quitting. Taking them at this stage is gonna set you back a bit, it's gonna draw the whole process out. But going 10 days when you've oxy at home shows you've strong willpower, I couldn't have done that. Ditch the painkillers and stick with it, good luck.

Even at the highest levels of tolerance heroin withdrawals will be massively diminished by day 10. We're talking maybe 5% absolute maximum of peak withdrawals based on anyone I've ever known to go through withdrawal.

Fentanyl is even shorter.

Have you been to the doctor regarding the broken ribs? I could see the pain from that and the location of that pain leading you to be nauseous and potentially vomiting. I just don't think it has anything to do with dope.

Any other meds whatsoever? Especially something started (or stopped) say within the past month? SSRIs or benzos?

Thanks for the replys..and yes I just got done taking mirtazapine 20 tabs and 20 tabs of zopiclone but didn't think I would have built up any addictive side affects..just found a tab of the mirttazapine..today has been really hard..my nevours nephews are shot.and yes I agree with getting rid of the percs..i am strongly seourios about getting and staying clean again.

You can do it hang in there won't be easy & will take time to get to the other side but will be worth it. Sending out positive energy to you wherever you may be

Hey Leo make sure to be cautious of using again at this point OD is very risky . Your tolerance is way low prob none unless you have used . Try to refrain from taking any pills perc have Tylenol and that will screw your stomach up you need to eat and drink liquids I know it's tough to keeep things down but have yogurt and Gatorade and pepto bismal alkaselzer will be good for right now try your best to substain your body your are dehydrated and have low blood sugar which causes wds to keep on , You should be through withdrawl And expieriencing PAWS I'm on day 11 iv heroin use I slipped up and used however but didn't continue so did not start wds over . You are past the hardest part now you just need to nourish your body and mind . Drink and eat somthing light soup or crackers yogurt take baths hot baths and watch a comedy. Every morning go outside and sit or walk. In the sun
You will improve very fast after you get your nutrients back in order : Refrain from using any drugs they will not help you at this point but make things go on and on . If you are serous about being clean then stop taking pills now just get through this last part you just need to get your endorphins serotonin levels back working proper and you will be fine your almost there Leo doing a great job take care of yourself right now nurture and spoil your body be positive and try to watch a funny movie or show it willl help ???

I think what fresco is saying but a multi vitamin and take some alkaseltzer

I'm on day 10 and I'm puking a storm up and I am very fatigued..ive gone thru this before and got better every day..this seems really weird..anythoughts?
Hi leophilly I just wanted you to know I was sending positive thoughts out to you & hope you are doing better. Hang in there & be strong!