• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Old-Skool bluelighters are the new black!!

well fuck it if we are having orgies then i am in... original joining date Aug 00... so that makes me special or something... bring on the orgy loving... or at least a meetup and we can see what happens from there ;)

CB :)

oh i get it now...this is one of those 'clicky' theads...guess i'm not old skool enough ;)

oh i get it now...this is one of those 'clicky' theads...guess i'm not old skool enough

nuh i think its one of them 'cookoo' threads,no one really knows whats going on....especially oldskool BLers:p ;) =D

doofqueen said:
oh i get it now...this is one of those 'clicky' theads...guess i'm not old skool enough ;)

I can see why you would say that, but you're wrong. A lot of us have formed very close friendships from our early days on bluelight, and some of us have lost touch and this is a great way of seeing old friends and getting in touch with them.

Now don't you have a thread about a broken axel on a car to go back to or something :p

jon: Check PM :)

I don't post here much anymore, but I met my two best mates via Bluelight: Decimal Dan and Van Diemen.

There should be a heap of old skool Melbourne Bluelighters at my party, Wild Things 3, on Friday. Details are in the events forum.

...and for the record, I'm much more oldskool than October 2000. I posted as plastikman for 1,000 or so posts before changing my screename to Psyentist :)

Last edited:
I think this is the only thread I know of where the old-skoolers arent whinging about something ;)

*runs*

stace.

doofqueen said:

DOOFQUEEN: girl u always know how to make me laugh =D bluelight wouldnt be bluelight without its 'clckyness' ;)

cosmic seadog: hey georgous...welcome back..even though we talk to each other than in bl ;) huge arse smooches hun... ...oh i havent forgotten bout our casual thing *joke*... ;) mwah

It's funny how you don't see many oldskoolers post anymore, but they are all still hanging around quietly ;)

*thumbs up to cosmic_seadog*

Hehe I've got some of TribalTrancer's burnt cds too...

PS: Old-skoolers are gh3y :p~

stacyrox said:
I think this is the only thread I know of where the old-skoolers arent whinging about something ;)
Stace.

best post in this thread =D

well i lie, the best post was haste saying i could be in the orgy ;)

clikiness is good, i've always said that it's a community and there are lot's of friendships made...i knew i would get responces like that to what i said lol

too predictable bluelight friends ;) hehehehe

i was stoned when i posted so i always tend have that extra "lets not think before posting" thing happening :p

i was just feeling left out and wanted to sook 8)

plur?