Old-school BL-ers...find your oldest posts!

Oldest I could find was 2001.

Probably becuase posts in the archives haven't been reatached to users, hence why when you look in archives the users say unregistered even when you can see the poster name.

So I don't think it's possible to search the archives by username.

^^^^^

Ahhhh....so that's the reason.

To get the *really* old posts, I put my name in the "search by keyword" field. Searching by your user name won't bring back anything from '99-'01.

An even OLDER post ...under my very first user name that got lost when the entire board crashed in late '99 (anyone remember that??!!) Come to think of it, I don't know why this thread's still here then....hmmmm.

im not very oldskool, and this isnt all that old(last october) but i just found it by accident and i think its awesome.. first contact:

Originally posted by *TripleX* in West events

11-10-2002 11:02
Amazon, phil and I were thinking that we might want to go to this. I dont really know how you can get a hold of us but try to track us down on the computer or if you have my number, give me a call. We can give you a ride if we end up going. So, ill talk to you soon i hope!

Originally posted by Amazon Bee

11-10-2002 12:48
yay! you guys rock, im so down!! ill be on aim all day, hop on and give me your number or email it to me [email protected]
see you later!

=D

RE: Multiple Posting...

Back in late '99, early 2000, we were all multiple posting after getting that damned "Error 503 Service Unavailable" page. The board was crapped for a while... everyone kept reposting, not realizing their posts actually went through but hadn't shown up yet.

Not my old post, but an oldie:

THANK GOD BLUELIGHT IS BACK!! posted by Ashke on 27-12-1999 after Jase fixed the board: Boards back, everythings as fixed as it can be

*laugh* My, how everyone was jonesing when the board wasn't working. :D I remember having to get in through the archives 8) That's also the same time when about 200 users lost their nicks (temporarily).

****[edit]****

Warning: Entering Nostalgia Zone...

This is about as old-skool as it gets for me (all earlier posts seem to be missing) - about a month after I finally registered - and the first time I met up with the original CFL crew {though to be fair, the first Bluelighter I ever met was wyrm :)}

The Official Unofficial Meet-up posted by Florida Bluelighters on 14-11-1999. :D

LMAO! We decided it would be a good idea for all of us to post in one entry under one nick (call it K-logic, mkay?) but Tribble deleted our post like four times before we managed to get it out. *giggle* Egads, what a night THAT was! (Reminds me of the meetup we had at ruru's when we posted live pics from a webcam (trying to do that whilst tripping balls was a monumental feat... seriously.)

/me wonders if that page is still around... ;)

OH look! It is still around ;) Well the post about it is, unfortunately the actual picture page seems to have been eaten somewhere along the line... (though the actual pictures are still on my harddrive, of course!) Cent. FL instant 8ups pics...........what you think???? posted by ruru on 21-11-1999.

Jesus. We were positively certifiable. *shakes head*

From the Official Unofficial Meet-up weekend, when raverdave got me kicked out of my place (LOL!) one hell of a fukt up nite :) posted by Flower and ravErdavE on 13-11-1999. By the way, if anyone needs the phone number for room #271 of the Motel 6 in Tampa, it's in that thread. Just so's ya know.

Me oh my. These old threads are cracking me up :D

Afterthoughts from that weekend... *giggle* I remember the day after our little we-did-far-too-much-kitty-shindig Tribble and I are entranced, watching Tiger chow down on a bowl of Special K (the cereal)... he notices us staring and quips, "Well, it is the breakfast of champions you know!"

hey Raverdad your a plant and other observations *sigh* Ah, to be young again ;) *memories*

****[/edit]****

Ok. I'm done now, really. :D

Last edited:
oh my....
a direct quote from me....

"P.S. I think Skydancer is sooooo hot!
If any of you are ever coming to PA, email me and we'll get together... go "out to lunch with the vegetable" or zomething. And i will make you a pretty bracelet!!! yea!!!!! P.S. You're ALLLL invited to my next big house party!!!! I'll provide the "partEE favors"!"

shit... was a really such a.... candy kid?? lmao.
although i have to admit... the skydancer part is still true ;)

My first post isn't on here anymore, but it was something about meeting up at a bush doof, this was almost 3 years ago.

Now I think about it, that's a long time to be on a message board. 8o

I think my first post was about the relationship between me and Betty Crocker, needless to say it's been three years and i'm still keeping it oven fresh! ;)

Peace

TWISTED

The good ole days...

Wow, its great to see active members since 2000 still here.

Keep up the good work!

Tim

meeemmmoriiiiieeesss

hehe

I love reading through threads like these.

my first post isn't here either. Though the roll call post was pretty much my first one on the new software. I was also one of the 200 people who's nicks were deleted in dec 99. all those issues with the board back then lol

can't believe I'm still here. I pretty much just check aus social now, though sometimes I have moments like these where I see what else is going on around the place - and how much it's changed.

It's 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! ive been a BL member for 7 years now!

Anyone else been around that long?

Happy new year everyone!

Tim : )