Old-school BL-ers...find your oldest posts!

The earliest post of mine I could find was when I was mod in Ecstasy Discussion with Hydra:p That's not THAT old!

This for some reason is the earliest thread I started.

but I know there's more...

Peahtur said:
the stuff from the old board didnt get transfered :(

the older stuff is still around somewhere, otherwise you wouldnt have the posts counted in your total. there were posts lost during upgrades though (thats why a lot of people's post counts dropped), but the really old threads count you as a 'guest' so they wont show up in a search.

just a few weeks ago i searched for my first "Hi Im NeW HeRe!!!" thread.. my first post no bluelight... i just wish ic ould reread the assraping rom that one... lol

i did find stuff from the brownie era though... good stuff!

Oldest one I could find:

Myst, circa 2 years ago.

I felt awkward digging up and reading my first post. Such a stark change in attitude, it unsettles me. From a drug experimenting, happy-go-lucky poetry whore, to a jaded, embittered, sarcastic government lackey..... I almost wish I hadn't have searched the archives. Reality is a bitter pill.

:( :( :( :(

Last edited:
Mysticalis said:

I felt awkward digging up and reading my first post. Such a stark change in attitude, it unsettles me. From a drug experimenting, happy-go-lucky poetry whore, to a jaded, embittered, sarcastic government lackey..... I almost wish I hadn't have searched the archives. Reality is a bitter pill.

I feel the same way. Going through the archives dropped cold hard reality on my head. I was up until 4:30 am reading through the mess I called life back then. We've grown so much over the years, it's better to leave well enough alone. I found my first post, but it might as well been a different person using my screen name.

ChaCha- you I remember meeting at Twilo... PVD 99. My first Bluelight meetup. ;)

none of mine are still around either..... oldest one is from 2001 :(
But going through that old roll call thread brought back some old names I haven't thought about in such a long time. HAAAA the memories. :)

my first post was about how lsd isn't absorbed through skin.

i was told by many i was wrong, but i am still the only person i know who has held 50mg of lsd in their hands. i think that's enough to get off on, seeing as how it's orders of magnitude higher then a threshold dose.

I feel the same way. Going through the archives dropped cold hard reality on my head. I was up until 4:30 am reading through the mess I called life back then. We've grown so much over the years, it's better to leave well enough alone. I found my first post, but it might as well been a different person using my screen name.

I know what ya mean, I spent about three whole days sitting here dragging up all the shit from my past that I could find here on BL. There's posts like the first one I found when I was just so naive it makes me nostalgic, wish I could still be that person. It was all downhill from there...but eventually it turned around (after hitting absolute rock bottom) and began climbing uphill again. I haven't been to a party or done drugs in nearly 2 years now and looking at the past does make me a little sad, but don't hold regrets, think of how much you've learned. The important thing is not where you've been....it's how far you've come.:)

~*~kimmy~*~

LinZ-E said:
one of my first posts was within this thread entitled 'Roll Call Everyone' in October of '99...this is so crazy old....*memories*

Roll Call Everyone

how many of these names can you recognize?

Yeah I'm a little late finding this thread...

My oldest post doesn't exist anymore, as it was several software upgrades ago... But MAN! That roll-call thread brought back some memories... sheesh... that was like four years ago! And the fact that I recognize just about all of those names says something. What, I'm not quite sure. But something. Perhaps something along the lines of: I've been here way too long?

*blushes furiously at what a complete and utter dork I was back then*

Oh, wait. I'm still a dork. Well, some things never change I suppose.