Old-school BL-ers...find your oldest posts!

*SWeeT-e*

Bluelighter
Ok I'm bored at work on a Saturday morning and randomly decided to do a search with my name to see what popped up. I've been on BL for 3 1/2 years and unbelievably, some of my very first posts were still in the archive! Goddamn was I a naive lil' PLUR-spouting, e-tarded, cracked-out kandykid newbie! ;) If you have a lil' time to spare, why not do a search (you may get more hits if you input your user name and search by keyword and select "show results as posts" rather than threads) and see what you come up with!! Here's one of mine from the Old Bluelight Discussion forum (remember that...LOOOONG before the Lounge or even Social came into existence?!):

Thread: "What is a Raver?" 16-01-2000

I have many friends, including my parents, who look down on me for being a raver. They only see the drug aspect, and nothing else. Yes, I admit, the drugs are a part of it... but they do not define what a raver is for me.
A raver is NOT just anyone who goes to raves.
A raver is NOT just someone who wears phat pants.
A raver is NOT just someone who does xtc and/or any other drugs.
A raver is NOT a person of any certain age, gender, or race, or a part of a certain social group in society.
**For me:
A raver is someone who's love for the music has become part of his/her soul.
A raver is someone who HAS to party because he/she truly *loves* the scene.
A raver is someone who gives not expecting to get anything back, whether it be candy, a hug, or even just a smile.
A raver is someone who approaches everything with an open mind, peace in their soul and love in their heart.
A raver is someone who accepts and respects all people, regardless of age, gender or race.
A raver is someone who knows the true meaning of PLUR and carries it home with them long after the party is over and spreads it around to everyone they know.
This is what being a raver means to me. This is why I think I'll still consider myself a raver even when I'm 80 years old and have no teeth and can't get up to dance! Just my opinion.
PLUR,
kimmy

I can't believe I said PLUR...shoot me NOW please. Hehehehe ....sooooo jaded now, LOL. =D

25728247.jpg

ha ha ha... PLUR...

one of my first posts was within this thread entitled 'Roll Call Everyone' in October of '99...this is so crazy old....*memories*

Roll Call Everyone

how many of these names can you recognize?

Last edited:
hm i've got posts in the oldest active thread on the board, "anyone know any good roll tricks?" in ecstasy discussion. oldest i can find is from march 12, 2001

wow, linz-e! so many old names are in that thread... memories.

the oldest post i could find by me was only from early 2002. i guess my older posts have been purged or something. but, i'm sure that my first few posts were about e and roll tricks.

LinZ-E said:
how many of these names can you recognize?

Wow cool thread!

People I remember posting:

Jase, ravErdavE, Noodle, LinZ-E, raverdad, Flower, FoX, miss apple, Mr. Sticky, johnboy, abygale, E-girl, w33k4p4u9, liquidocean, rollwitit, ChrisCim, MrGeezer, Sweetpea, dakeva, Spencer, Squeaks, MDMA desciple, Azurae.

Who the hell is everyone else? :D

granted i'm not that old-school, but i decided to do a few searches myself.

found the first post i ever had in words in response to a friend's tread - i ventured in there mainly b/c he told me to go check out a post in that forum. so i did. and i kept going back to that forum. :)

damn, i miss that kid.

here's the tread:
secret admirer ;)

I do remember one of my first threads in the lounge was talking about PLUR or something stupid like that, asking 'where has it gone?' (smacks head on desk) No, I can't believe I was like that, either.

:)

- Mella

I can't believe this was one of the posts that came up. From the Pluggers Unite thread!

Posted by Finder on 06-10-2000 07:25
My first plugging experience completely backfired on me (no pun intended). I tried it during my pre-EZ-test days and was (un)lucky enough to get rolls that turned out to be DXM. Anyone else know how plugging DXM feels? It pretty much feels fucking awful. I used to enjoy DXM on occasion until this happened. The effects lasted for three days, although they diminished a little bit more each day.
I may try plugging again someday with a pill I KNOW is good.
Finder

I almost forgot about that harrowing experience. 8(

You're so fun-3, GL.

That was the first and only time. Haha...and I don't partake in MDMA anymore these days, so it will, no doubt, stay that way.

Wow! Holy crap! i can't believe that i was even this person . When i first joined i was so paranoid that someone would figure out who i was that i lied about my children. I knew if i said i had twins that we homeschooled and two younger children it would be too easy for people to figure out who i was. Since we were "aquiring alot of pills" at that time i was major fearful. I don' t think i even talked about having children for a year maybe. And now i never even roll anymore.

From that thread (i'm 32 now & live in south fla):Jan 23rd 2000
"Hi- I am a 28 _almost 29- year old female.I am married to my soul/dream mate.We live in Orlando fl.My husband is self employed and we homeschool our child and have a tight circle of friends we party and roll with.My fav bean this year past year were RNs and double stacked Mitus.I would like to roll once a month, but because i can i roll every week.Its lost some of its novelty because of this.Maybe once a year i do a geltab,daily consumpion of pot,NEVER drink,a few bumps a year but i never would buy it.I like hard rock but my fav artist are Prince,u2,and Tommy Bolin" Oh,came across site from ecstasy.org

Last edited:
i honestly think someone went and deleted the posts off my old name. i tried searching and found nothing... and after looking through some threads that im *positive* i posted in, im not there. fishy

Finder said:
You're so fun-3, GL.

Look, don't get snooooty just because you stuck your finger up your ass. I didn't do that for you. That was of your own freewill.

GentlemanLoser said:
Look, don't get snooooty just because you stuck your finger up your ass. I didn't do that for you. That was of your own freewill.

Bluelight made me do it! :p

^^^
Thats what they all say, until eventualy you're taking your aspirin anally and blamming it all on the evils of the internet.

I did a search of my name and found mostly all old NE Meetups posts... Guess everyone knows where I spent most of my time at...

Did find a few old poems that cheered me up today though

here is one of them.....

21-05-2002
2 Weeks is such a long wait

2 Weeks is such a long wait

I hardly ever post in here because I am not poeticcally gifted but here goes....
Living a life
One day you are just fine
walking around the globe,
smiling, laughing, enjoying every inch of your life
The next day a sword is hanging above your head
The news you got made it appear
You realize that the smile you had,
was a bit to big
The laughs you had,
where a bit to hard
The joy you had,
was a bit to much
but there is nothing you can change
You can't change the past
But YOU can change the future
Don't let the sword take control of your life
there are to many things which are still worth living for......