• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jibult

I've recently got a pax3 but I'm running it 370 to 375 start. I had the setting on FLAVOUR for over a month and that was the bomb, then I tried BOOST and lately EFFICIENCY mode. WOW.

8 weeks later and I'm still really happy

Hope you are too.

Duuuuude, I've got a PAX brother! (or sister, I really don't know :p)

I fucking love it, leet. It's been my sole route of ingestion for the past two days, and I honestly don't even wanna smoke.

I haven't strayed from the STANDARD setting yet. I start it at 390F with the half-oven lid, hit it 3-5 times, stir, repeat, up it to 400F, hit it a few times, stir, and then I finish it off at 420F. I treat each setting as it's own little smoke session, too-- turning the thing off and then upping the temperature for the next time I go to use it. The multi-tool that came with the kit is awesome for packing, but I've taken to using a thumbtack for stirring. It works but it definitely feels kind of weird compared to how sleek everything else about pax3 is. :\

I honestly think it's the best weed-related purchase I've ever made.

I've got a cheese strain to smoke for the next while. Stocked up on a whole bunch, haven't had a strain like that in a while. Too high to say much else.

That does suck.

I can't drop it never works, but have been gradually cutting back due to tolerance as well.

Lots of benefits and stuff if you do that for many folk.

I'm on a tolerance break. Sucks I had smoked daily for several years.
My friend gave me words of wisdom that made me end my break a few days early. "smoke weed until you can't" as in if you get a job in the future where you're drug tested or some other shit changes, you'll be glad you used every opportunity to consume weed lol.

My friend gave me words of wisdom that made me end my break a few days early. "smoke weed until you can't" as in if you get a job in the future where you're drug tested or some other shit changes, you'll be glad you used every opportunity to consume weed lol.

Your friend is smart. I can't work any more so every day is smoke weed all day. And coffee, can't forget the coffee. Bong rip and then some French press.

Tom

I can't afford an ounce a week right now, only reason.

I wouldn't be able to afford that either, man, jesus...

Though I assume the price for that would be a little bit lower for you in MA than it is for me in MD. Still, though... that's a lotta buddha.

I smoked an ounce a week of chron in bong for years, it was very expensive at times. I may as well have been a cokehead financially speaking.

I have enough money for about 5 grams a week now. It has been an adjustment. Ideally, that would be an eighth a week so I'm stretching my tokes out far and it sort of sucks but when I get high, I get better and longer lasting highs.

I smoke weed whenever but I have to wait until I need it for some reason. That comes naturally after 6 hours or so, but I pretty much smoke strains as needed for various medical conditions. I don't see myself ever stopping especially having to taper off benzos now after quitting opiates. I will need the tree to keep my head on my shoulders.

Got some cheese quake at the moment, if you tried that strain it is a phenomenal hybrid at least what I'm getting. Nice pine cone shaped buds, definitely sativa influence and the indica mellows it out just right. I function best on hybrids it seems that sativas trip me out too much that they are recreational and most indicas depending on the terpenes put me to sleep. I don't know how much real science there is yet, just from personal experience with medical strains and terpene profiles lab analysis of the weed etc.

Once my use got that high, I just dabbed more instead. A lot easier on the lungs and even more THC.

But yeah, now that I'm not in a legal state, fuck all that noi$e anyway.

I generally don't smoke during the day, at 9pm or so start doing bong rips like it's crack, or if people are over match on several blunts.

I can still get baked as fuck off of one hit from my vaporizer lol, can't believe some people need an ounce a week. Not that I mean that in a bad way I just literally can barely believe it.

I can still get baked as fuck off of one hit from my vaporizer lol, can't believe some people need an ounce a week. Not that I mean that in a bad way I just literally can barely believe it.

There's getting baked and then there's medical use. Nothing wrong with either.

If Cannabis is ever given a DIN (drug identification number) in Canada I intend to see if I can use my entire prescription.

Tom

Hahahahahaha the gods love a hero!

No, there's nothing heroic about it. They just increased my prescription; from 3 to 4 grams a day (yr 1-2) and when I went to renew my license I was asked how I was doing. I just answered honestly 'not good' because I didn't like not working even if I hated my job. The doctor's response was literally 'well, do you want to go to 5 grams a day'? I said yes just because it allows me to have my prescription split among multiple producers and I'm more likely to get something I want. I can't afford to buy 150g a month.

If I ever have the chance I'll try cause I have the time.

Tom

Sorry to hear that Tom, it just sounded so bullish. I hope you find some relief xxx

any of y'all fools still play GTA5 online on PS4?

This cold spell's got me all cuddled up with my video games. :)

I don't understand why people still buy consoles lol

giphy.gif

I don't understand why people still buy consoles lol
For real tho...

Love my computers. They can do everything a console can, and much quicker, and much more efficiently. Plus, they have other computer shit they can do. Truly a magnificent age for computers we live in.

Everytime I turn on my wife's Xbox One I wonder why we even have it. So slow. So buggy. Can't pirate stuff on it. Worthless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.