• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK!!! whos done it?!?!

e5th3r said:
my friend was so horny she decided to stick a banana up her croch.. and as i predicted, the top of the banana snapped off and got stuck up her cunt. (please dont think im a troll.. im not lying at all) she started FREAKING OUT and cried and cried not knowing what to do, in the end she told her parents (oh god how embarassing) and went to the hospital to get it taken out. pretty grose.

pfft bananas are soft, she shouldve gone to a sauna or whatever and just relaxed and waited for it to cream out.
Now if that was a carrot yeah damn id get worried,
FUck i used to masturbate with elongated c99 lightbulbs and what not...shit..now im fucking glad they never broke inside me
omgggggggggg

ibizakat said:
OK, I am going to have to put in a HUGE advocacy for the electric toothbrush here. Seriously. It's better than any "vibrator" that's made for that purpose. Don't laugh, go try it, and then you'll be thanking me. (oh and keep a spare head around if you do, that's gross if you use the same one, eewwww)

You mean you put the brush in you??? (*covers her eyes, shakes her

head*)

WOW what a mental immage. I was thinking the handle part of it but the brush? Geesh...

(*sits very confused*)

After reading ya'lls posts, I feel like a wuss. Alot of you girls experimented with hair brushes, curling irons, candles, toothbrush. Geez the most daring I ever got to stick something in myself was a nail polish bottle, and I'm talking about the handle part up there. I held onto the glass part. Talk about an amature. I'm now going to hop on every item in my house, so I can catch up! LOL

I love you girls!!!

Forgot to mention: "my friend" (cirtianly not me at all! Nope No way) Humped the side of the tub a couple times when she was little because it felt good.

HEHEHEHE....those were the good ole days: For my friend, NOT ME!!!!!

;)

One time when i was eating out my girlfriend my phone started ringing (and vibrating) so i held the end of it inside her. She went wild.

^ i did that once to my Ex and too much lube make my phone die

fucken stupid lube...that was a $1000 phone Grrr