Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading all of you midwesterners posts I am so glad I live in the East Coast. Straight white powder with stamps so you know what's fire and what's not.

I had a pretty strong fentanyl patch on me one time and it didn't get me high whatsoever. I had a tolerance of around 80mg Oxy to get high and 120mg to get a real high, and the patch I had (no idea what the dosage was, but it was supposed to work for 3 days for a person that was prescribed 180mg oxy a day)...so my guess is it was supposed to be equivalent to 180mg of oxy a day, but shit I took that patch off after 24 hours because not a damn thing happened.

Too bad we can't get the fentanyl from the hospitals. I just watched the movie "The Glass House" where there is a woman Dr. who gets addicted to it...looks like it would own heroin.

^^
There's no comparison, dope kills fentl hands down! ROA don't matter, heroin wins.

I'm sure anyone here experienced with both drugs would agree.

i picked up sum shit from CT and it was complete garbo!.. on was called "Poker face" the other was "DEP" in old english letters. both red stamps... my boy used to get me sum raw from dominicans in lowell, mass. but now he's locked up. this fuckin sux not having a reliable connect!

Anyone ever gotten tar in chi in the open air? Seems strange that its so hard to find. I've given up on the white powder the last four times have been so weak it didn't keep the methadone withdraws away

the humboldt park area has tar

Why do all my druggy friends deal every single drug but heroin? They all act like it's taboo. What the fuck.

I can get:

Ecstacy
Cocaine
Meth

but when I ask people that have this shit about heroin nobody knows? Is heroin seriously that much worse than these other drugs?

And why was my post removed when everyone else here is talking about specific areas in Chicago to find heroin, when I wasn't even asking for a location and was just conversing about the pains of getting it in Phoenix/AZ. WTF?

Quick question... I have been doin bout a G a day of some pretty good chunky raw Midwestern D IV for at least a year straight with hardly no breaks in that timeframe... Anyways... I just did my last shot today and I'm not going to be able to get any for3 days.. Now I got a shit ton of the little round Roxane labs methadone 10mg pills. Question is how many mg should I start out with? I'm not trying to detox... Just simply tryin to stay right until I can get back "on" here in a few days.. Also I got a nice handful of xanax to go with it.. What's y'alls input.. Thanks for any advice...

Tre

Why do all my druggy friends deal every single drug but heroin? They all act like it's taboo. What the fuck.

I can get:

Ecstacy
Cocaine
Meth

but when I ask people that have this shit about heroin nobody knows? Is heroin seriously that much worse than these other drugs?

And why was my post removed when everyone else here is talking about specific areas in Chicago to find heroin, when I wasn't even asking for a location and was just conversing about the pains of getting it in Phoenix/AZ. WTF?

You gotta find a dopeboy from the city, who stills got his hands deep in the game, but just moved to the suburbs. I got a guy who lives 2 minutes from me in the southwest burbs. He has an apartment in the suburbs, but goes to the west side all day and runs a spot, and then comes home at night and stays in the suburbs, he also doesn't mind meeting up with me real quick on his way home if you know what I mean. It works out wonderfully for both of us, me mostly. I will never have to go into a hot ass hood ever again to get dope. Ain't nothing like delivery.

yep. There's a certain element of risk and excitement about going out there that we all kind of love/hate at first, but when you start having legal issues sometimes it just ain't worth anymore.

Even when my dude's stuff isn't that good, I still would rather get it then risk my ass in cook county jail. Know what I mean.

yep. There's a certain element of risk and excitement about going out there that we all kind of love/hate at first, but when you start having legal issues sometimes it just ain't worth anymore.

Even when my dude's stuff isn't that good, I still would rather get it then risk my ass in cook county jail. Know what I mean.

yeah, I was pulled this weekend and searched but is was before I picked up. I ended up driving home empty handed. I think I'm going to try making a connection at a clinic, I'm now way too scared to go in that area again. I take that back..if I don't find anything I'll end up back there.

Last edited:
this thread has about reached its limit. this is one reason why wwe try to get yall to use the edit and multi quote buttons instead of double abd triple posting so that threads dont fill up to quick.

tempest we dont allow specific street name. general areas are fine like westside of town but when you start posting up yea 1st and halo street(fictional) and that you tried to spend x-amount of money you shit gets deleted. you seem to have problems with knowing proper rules to posting around here.read the rules one more time or prolly for the first time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.