• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Officer "ODs" just by standing near fentanyl video (I call BS)

That’s completely possible! Russia used carfentanil gas on a group of people they trapped in a theater. Carfentanil is considered a weapon of mass destruction by the UN and WHO.

I was waiting in anticipation for this! :ROFLMAO: Not necessarily from anyone in particular i.e. just mentioning.

Be careful with this one (this being a rabbit hole I went down extensively last year during my little Fentanyl research escapade). There's so many different theories about this one that it's not even funny. And they're just that i.e. theories. And I've not found one that I particularly buy into other than, possibly, Carfentanil or a more potent Fentanyl analog having being used and a gas such as Halothane, for example, being used as the delivery medium. Most of the theories and postulations are detailed on the Wikipedia links below. Have fun and be sure to click on each and very single reference listed and follow and read each and every single link! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I was waiting in anticipation for this! :ROFLMAO: Not necessarily from anyone in particular i.e. just mentioning.

Be careful with this one (this being a rabbit hole I went down extensively last year during my little Fentanyl research escapade). There's so many different theories about this one that it's not even funny. And they're just that i.e. theories. And I've not found one that I particularly buy into other than, possibly, Carfentanil or a more potent Fentanyl analog having being used and a gas such as Halothane, for example, being used as the delivery medium. Most of the theories and postulations are detailed on a Wikipedia links below. Have fun and be sure to click on each and very single reference listed and follow and read each and every single link! :ROFLMAO:

Yes also, the survivors continued to suffer from strange illness’ long after being exposed. It’s possible carfentanil was involved but there was definitely something more nefarious being tested.

It was a head scratcher!

Well the people who make the shit die from just opening a bag and breathing in the dust particles so.. yeah man im so glad I don't really do this shit anymore we don't have fet in the UK not like other places anyway why is anyone dealing with that stuff man it's deadly don't matter how much money u make if your dead or doing 7 for manslaughter

Be careful with this one (this being a rabbit hole I went down extensively last year during my little Fentanyl research escapade). There's so many different theories about this one that it's not even funny. And they're just that i.e. theories. And I've not found one that I particularly buy into other than, possibly, Carfentanil or a more potent Fentanyl analog having being used and a gas such as Halothane, for example, being used as the delivery medium. Most of the theories and postulations are detailed on the Wikipedia links below. Have fun and be sure to click on each and very single reference listed and follow and read each and every single link! :ROFLMAO:

Sounds interesting I know what YouTube anylsis/documentary I'm watching bext

I'm sure some of you have read articles where officers "think" they are overdosing from fentanyl, even though thorough tests end up showing not even trace amounts in their systems.

This one takes the cake.
It's been proven that you can have fentanyl powder on your hands for long periods of time and you won't (extremely extremely unlikely) OD due to needing moisture. One of the many articles

This dude apparently just stood near some powder and "overdosed".
What do you think, a scare tactic video with terrible acting?
I've seen a few overdoses in my time and none looked quite like that, although I'm not saying it isn't possible.
Something just seems off about this video.

PS: Mods feel free to move this if this isn't the right place.
PSS: I'm not downplaying how dangerous fentanyl is and you all should stay away from that shit and save yourself the misery I went through.

THAT POOR AND HEROIC POLICE OFFICER HES A HERO

This video does a very good job of showing how disingenuous and ridiculous the very idea of such a thing happening actually is. Makes me absolutely furious such terror tactics are still being used.

(Not sure if the link forces everyone to start where I left off on the video, but the pertinent info is at the very beginning)

Yup, we were all right on the money lol.

Shit I’ve watched people inject large fent doses that didn’t fall out as fast as that guy did. Glad some “experts” weighed in on this.

Leave it to Cali police to pull this shit. Hate that damn state.

-GC

I’ve spoken to many California police officers and I don’t need any convincing: they are completely incapable of any sort of rational or critical thought. It makes perfect sense to me that these two hysterical airheads believe this was an actual overdose.
yes, all police in America (especially Sherrifs and DEA agents) are idiots, liars, and likely also sadistic gangsters also!

Probably shouldn't steal people's drugs then

Probably not real or not the whole story if they dropped after seconds. But, carfentanyl is so potent that you could OD several times over from just opening the bag. A few micrograms can kill. Much smaller than you can see, smaller than an average speck of dust. So the risk is there which I think is the point.

On the other hand, inhaled drugs can take effect in seconds so it's possible, if it was carfentanyl. Regular fentanyl, no way.

Reading more about this since I made the post, it seems clear this was just a scare video though. But carfentanyl really could overdose you from dust becoming airborne when you open a bag of it. NOT regular fentanyl though. It's potent but carfentanyl is like 300 times more potent.

Last edited:
Probably not real or not the whole story if they dropped after seconds. But, carfentanyl is so potent that you could OD several times over from just opening the bag. A few micrograms can kill. Much smaller than you can see, smaller than an average speck of dust. So the risk is there which I think is the point.

On the other hand, inhaled drugs can take effect in seconds so it's possible, if it was carfentanyl. Regular fentanyl, no way.

Reading more about this since I made the post, it seems clear this was just a scare video though. But carfentanyl really could overdose you from dust becoming airborne when you open a bag of it. NOT regular fentanyl though. It's potent but carfentanyl is like 300 times more potent.

I'm glad somebody pointed this out. The media calls it all fentantyl, just like they call every gun an assault rifle. I'm sure a lot of the illicit powders out there are fent analogues too

It shocks me that there is a narrative out there that somehow being near fentanyl powder will cause you to overdose.

That was all acting, what a joke. If it’s not acting then there’s no wonder the police force in America kill so many people. They are idiots.
Actually if you breathe in a tiny microscopic amount of fet powder it can kill you which is why the Chinese wear masks when producing and handling it that's how strong the stuff is!

I don't think this particular case is real though but it can and does happen

I used to think fent analogs were more prevalent than they are too but the analysis data doesn’t back it up. On drugs data there’s only 2 car fent analysis to the hundreds of fentanyl ones.

All the fentanyl out there is mostly legit, actual fentanyl.

-GC

Actually if you breathe in a tiny microscopic amount of fet powder it can kill you which is why the Chinese wear masks when producing and handling it that's how strong the stuff is!
A tiny microscopic amount of fent will not kill you if you breathe it in.

Yes, when manufacturing fentanyl you need to wear a proper mask just like you do when manufacturing any drug. I would also hope they are using proper ventilation techniques in production labs.

I love the way those dumb cops keep pronouncing it as "fetanol".

Fuckin retards...