• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Officer "ODs" just by standing near fentanyl video (I call BS)

ickray

Bluelighter
I'm sure some of you have read articles where officers "think" they are overdosing from fentanyl, even though thorough tests end up showing not even trace amounts in their systems.

This one takes the cake.
It's been proven that you can have fentanyl powder on your hands for long periods of time and you won't (extremely extremely unlikely) OD due to needing moisture. One of the many articles

This dude apparently just stood near some powder and "overdosed".
What do you think, a scare tactic video with terrible acting?
I've seen a few overdoses in my time and none looked quite like that, although I'm not saying it isn't possible.
Something just seems off about this video.

PS: Mods feel free to move this if this isn't the right place.
PSS: I'm not downplaying how dangerous fentanyl is and you all should stay away from that shit and save yourself the misery I went through.

I call bullshit too, it would take longer than that. Camera just happened to be rolling.

Of course anything is possible. Seemed suspicious.

I have a family member who was a long time narcotics detective, he is actually one of the biggest liars i know, constantly making things up. Keep in mind the people who frequently take these jobs: the school bullies, the attention seekers, etc. They can be very amusing people though.

Well they said it only took a couple of seconds, if that's true then whatever made him collapse wasn't a fent overdose. An opioid overdose can't happen that fast unless he somehow injected himself with it.

Wow, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I’ve read of the “nocebo effect” described in the article you posted before, but to witness it being caught on camera is just incredible. You can tell that they actually believe what they’re saying too.

The way the officer delivers that “and he was ODing the whole way to the hospital,” with that expression of terror on his face and complete conviction in his voice! Thank god, if he hadn’t been there to Narcan his partner’s panic attack away, who knows what could have happened!

It shocks me that there is a narrative out there that somehow being near fentanyl powder will cause you to overdose.

That was all acting, what a joke. If it’s not acting then there’s no wonder the police force in America kill so many people. They are idiots.

That was all acting, what a joke. If it’s not acting then there’s no wonder the police force in America kill so many people. They are idiots.
I’ve spoken to many California police officers and I don’t need any convincing: they are completely incapable of any sort of rational or critical thought. It makes perfect sense to me that these two hysterical airheads believe this was an actual overdose.

Yeah this physically just can't happen.
I’m I’m literally having a fentylsized brain lesion just reading the word and hearing “fet head fet head” in my brain.

maybe it’s the fact that I went on a pretty good fentanyl bender recently but nah. It’s the exposure. Dont you dare say the f word here!

When in doubt: ask the DEA! ;)

Apparently the good officers in California and Ohio didn't get the memo!

Great video by the way. Sticks shit into [insert name of latest WOKE police series here]! :ROFLMAO: Love the soundtrack and accompanying Periodic Table animation!

When in doubt: ask the DEA! ;)

Apparently the good officers in California and Ohio didn't get the memo!

Great video by the way. Sticks shit into [insert name of latest WOKE police series here]! :ROFLMAO: Love the soundtrack and accompanying Periodic Table animation!

Dude wait until you get to boHR rutherF… omg seizure!

I’m I’m literally having a fentylsized brain lesion just reading the word and hearing “fet head fet head” in my brain.

maybe it’s the fact that I went on a pretty good fentanyl bender recently but nah. It’s the exposure. Dont you dare say the f word here!
Frankly and for what my opinion is worth:

This shit should be MORE talked about and clearly understood and not treated as the taboo that it is. The amount of crap and sensationalism surrounding Fentanyl in the media overall is a travesty and it's not doing anybody any good. It's far too useful and efficient and effective a substance (medically speaking) for it to be going anywhere anytime soon that's for sure. And the better it and its actions and its peculiarities are understood by illicit users and addicts the better. Looking the other way or trying to use scare tactics ain't going to solve any problems that's for sure. That's never worked for any substance and for sure as fuck it's not going to work for Fentanyl.

All I can say is that if a mf drop like that he was prolly in some serious wds and the thought of hittin that was overload. Hes got worse issues than fent imo.
Propagating misinformation.

Yea
Frankly and for what my opinion is worth:

This shit should be MORE talked about and clearly understood and not treated as the taboo that it is. The amount of crap and sensationalism surrounding Fentanyl in the media overall is a travesty and it's not doing anybody any good. It's far too useful and efficient and effective a substance (medically speaking) for it to be going anywhere anytime soon that's for sure. And the better it and its actions and its peculiarities are understood by illicit users and addicts the better. Looking the other way or trying to use scare tactics ain't going to solve any problems that's for sure. That's never worked for any substance and for sure as fuck it's not going to work for Fentanyl.
yrah That is definitely true. The faces of meth campaign didn’t work. At all. Why would someone playing “omg I’m stoned” when theyre fucking 40 work any better?

If fentanyl was this dangerous, it would be impossible to manufacture, sell or use.

I'm not sure which field test he used to determine it was fentanyl, reagent test or taste test, but fuck, I've seen Felix cartoons more realistic than this shit.

Last edited:
I swear that some random ass cop that could come talk to us about the evils of drugs in school said this shit about pure cocaine to us.. It's just an old cop lie

I stopped listening after he contradicted himself in the first couple of sentences..

“I don’t remember a thing.” “I remember not being able to breath..”

These cops are something else. The one that narcan’ed him was obviously lying too, could hear it in his voice.

-GC