⫸STICKY⫷ Office of Oppression (OoO) NSFW

Oh I am sorry, I was too busy inventing this important machine to notice you were spinning around in circles while sitting inside of a plastic elephant named Dumbo.

technology_zps7be76a90.jpg

OoO

Oh I am sorry, I was too busy moving nuclear warheads into your general area to notice you were spinning around in circles

Khrushev-JFK.jpg

tumblr_m753mi4eVm1r6po95o1_400.gif

I'm sorry I was too busy enjoying the spoils of war to bother trying to fight of a disjointed and broken rebel alliance.

Hah!

Disjointed? Godfather Lenin laughs in your bloated Imperialist face.

Mark my words, infidel. When your empire crumbles, your refugees will be slaughtered and enslaved. In that order.

I bestow upon this drunken indian lonewolf for his clever jpg post, a brand new mosin nagant and one of those medals
Pin the medal on your war feather head dress and go out and shoot some cowboys and shit

attachment.php

You don't get the ak or svt but I'm sure living near Mexico you'd be able to obtain an ak pretty fucking easy
Especially with your dark skin and all

And in the name of our democratic capitalistic ways we pretty much just took all your freedoms and land away
Also didn't Spain fuck up some natives up towards your area, or was that just the Aztecs who got raped first?

yeah spain was here way before the americans. and ruskies were up pacific north but spain pretty much had texas, nm, colorado, montana, utah, california. arizona. and you can tell by the names too. santa fe is the oldest capital in the united states.

but thats the way things go.

i can't wait till E.T. gets here. :D

*edit: check out the pueblo revolt. see what the spaniards did the males of the tribes that revolted.

I'm glad all that lead to you getting a monthly check to get drunk

lol, i work for my booze. the only assistance i get is "free" healthcare. you DO get what you PAY FOR.