• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread Vs: I like chocolate, I like fudge, I'll make some now or I won't...

Found a Kookaburra nest yesterday. There was a definite moment where I didn't know what was going on. One of the parents was sitting on the branch the nest is on, and making all these aggressive noises I have never heard a Kookaburra make before. Plus, I have only ever seen photographs of them before. Funny because I was only just thinking the other day about Kookaburra young.

I'm tempted to go back there and get better photos in different light, and to try and capture one with either the young or one of the adults too but I don't want to disturb them too much. I actually heard chicks in the nest squarking, it was great. :)

That is a termite nest it is made in by the way. Apparently they use tree hollows too.

15710103347_ece4a18b5c_b.jpg

Tell me, What is it like the outback? Do you australian guys really date kangaroos?

Lol only the dumbasses date them, the real men just fuck them and dump em back in the bush ALLLLL the time.

Lol only the dumbasses date them, the real men just fuck them and dump em back in the bush ALLLLL the time.

Are you a girl? Judging from your screen name, I think it's safe to assume yes.

Umm, what kind of girl are you...are you a girly girly, tom boy, or somewhere in between?

Do you dance?

Do you wear excessive amounts of make up?

Are you from the outback?

If you do happen to be a boy.....I don't want to know. Just go ahead, pretend your a girl and lead me on.

Thanks.:)

Be sure to answer my questions now.

Are you a girl? Judging from your screen name, I think it's safe to assume yes.

Umm, what kind of girl are you...are you a girly girly, tom boy, or somewhere in between?

Do you dance?

Do you wear excessive amounts of make up?

Are you from the outback?

If you do happen to be a boy.....I don't want to know. Just go ahead, pretend your a girl and lead me on.

Thanks.:)

Be sure to answer my questions now.

From my own observations combined with years of personal research into the subject using data gathered from all over this great country, I can say with confidence that I believe angeleyes to be a female. A very trashy, unattractive, smelly bogan tramp female.

angeleyes, I can smell you from here.

Pokerface.jpg

Well, I just asked to see Sun. That's all I wanted.

I thought I knew myself, but my mind didn't agree with me.

Now I'm here down and out, somewhere incomplete.

I would've left a long time ago, but I still had Love.

But love left me, now lonesome seems to be my one and only.

0.jpg

The fuck is this shit cunts

Godandlove I'm a 38 year old female with a massssssive dick, I dress up in overalls and wear high heels because I like to pretend that I can be erotic & breadwinning at the same time, it boosts my self esteem from a verbally abused childhood

& Trozzle I hope you can smell my ballsweat from here moi8y cop it thorough and proper

Do I fucken know u cunt? I don't fucken think so. I don't think I fucken know u cunt. Get the fuck out of here!

I'm going to try every flavour of gelati at the gelati shop near me. It's my mission, starting tomorrow.

Do I fucken know u cunt? I don't fucken think so. I don't think I fucken know u cunt. Get the fuck out of here!

i fucking miss our evening chats kent where the fuck you been

Klue you go into that Gelati shop and you ask for every sample then you lick every one of them cups seductively

0.jpg

The fuck is this shit cunts

Godandlove I'm a 38 year old female with a massssssive dick, I dress up in overalls and wear high heels because I like to pretend that I can be erotic & breadwinning at the same time, it boosts my self esteem from a verbally abused childhood

& Trozzle I hope you can smell my ballsweat from here moi8y cop it thorough and proper

Well, I do not mind chicks with dicks...matter of fact I'm quite fond of them.

So, I take it you're somewhere in between tomboy and girly girly. You'll never catch a full on tomboy wearing high heels. Which tells me you have a bit of class.;)

Umm, do you cook? Clean? Various other household chores?

How would you feel about being a stay at home doll?

Real talk brother, miss aussie hour. I've been popping my head in a bit lately but never seem to catch y'all :(
we gotta hook it up again

Gelati number one this morning. Menta, which is spearmint and chocolate chip - 6/10

Real talk brother, miss aussie hour. I've been popping my head in a bit lately but never seem to catch y'all :(
we gotta hook it up again

I know what you mean I'm the same, idk why but my computer goes into mad overheat mode whenever TC is up :\ Can handle FL/Ableton but TC WOAH NAH NONE OF THAT, so that's why I don't just sit in there much these days, pm us when you're camping in front of the computer next time and we will surely have catch up chit chats mwangatang

Great, I've been ostracized. Now I have to post in this crappy subforum.

'temporary ban' lmao

'crappy subforum' though, no, your posting history is a crappy subforum imho

Klue you're my #1

Big C make ur rating
Of Glt
A poll

you have the power
My phone jus caught on fire rechargin but its still workin