• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread Vs: I like chocolate, I like fudge, I'll make some now or I won't...

About to tape my toes because I have been getting blisters from my flippers.

I've seen plays more exciting than this.

Honest to God -
plays...

Tell me more about swimmin laps in flippers cptn -

I did laps daily for about 8 months
a coupla years back;
but it was all breast stroke
followed by steam + saun

Obsly y'ur in the sea
or a sea pool yeah?

I can't picture you doin' this in a restrict area of water -
is it the sea?

I'm about to go for a swim in the sea actually. Well, our great pacific ocean. Wait... is it the ocean? That kayaker launched from just south of here and he was crossing the Tasman sea. Bizzare. Is this real life?

I go to an outdoor olympic, chlorinated pool. I swim the whole time with flippers, alternating two laps freestyle and one lap kicking with a kickboard. Takes me about 55 seconds at the moment to swim a lap freestyle. I didn't do much swimming last season or the season before but have been going once a week the last few months. Most people only do 20 laps but someone said to me the first 20 are the hardest, so I am going to try and increase the amount I do. 30 last week, 42 today.

Nice one captain.

Fo sure it's real life.

Do you use waterproof tape or is it just in between?

Can I ask the reason for flippers inna pool,
is it to increase calf tension?

Regardless nice one.

All my xr size atm involves resist.

I'm about to go for a swim in the sea actually. Well, our great pacific ocean. Wait... is it the ocean? That kayaker launched from just south of here and he was crossing the Tasman sea. Bizzare. Is this real life?

I go to an outdoor olympic, chlorinated pool. I swim the whole time with flippers, alternating two laps freestyle and one lap kicking with a kickboard. Takes me about 55 seconds at the moment to swim a lap freestyle. I didn't do much swimming last season or the season before but have been going once a week the last few months. Most people only do 20 laps but someone said to me the first 20 are the hardest, so I am going to try and increase the amount I do. 30 last week, 42 today.

are there sharks there? i am pretty sure there are.
Even though chances are small sharks are beast. everyone on bl loves da sharks, top of food chain iirc. Besides giant octopus but we've never seen one alive

I was the surf and a tiger shark was about 30 mtrs from me -
I could see the stripes on its back -

I got out of the water quick smart
(the funny thing is I thought I should do it quietly)
but all these other people
were like back in the water 5 mins later.

I went back in the next day but fuck that shit.

if you are 30m from a shark or in the same room with Angela then both chances are 50/50

Nice one captain.

Fo sure it's real life.

Do you use waterproof tape or is it just in between?

Can I ask the reason for flippers inna pool,
is it to increase calf tension?

Regardless nice one.

All my xr size atm involves resist.

I have been cutting up elastoplast fabric but I will have to find something else. Today they started to work loose.

I had to think about it but as far as flippers go I guess just because it makes it easier. I don't have great form and it would take longer without them. You have got me thinking though, I should work on my form more. I might get a couple of lessons.

And zzz101, yes there are sharks here. Deaths every twenty years or so too.

shittest form :p how about tonight lad and ladettes take a minute away from harassing people at the station

Troll detected.

15549591092_01ab7b23f6_z.jpg

Infraction imminent.

Neat..