• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ode to miss apples

Oh my goodness!!!
OK OK OK .....I'm moving to Melbourne :)
Won't be till the middle of the year (have to stay out my lease in Sydney) but how can I not move down there after meeting such cool people on New Years :)
Tarsy I felt a bit bad spending so much time on bluelight while I was at your place but I never realise how addicted I am to this damn board till I have access to it again! Plus I was so damn scattered it was taking me fooorrreeevvveerrr to say what I wanted to say!! And everyone was so tired of hearing me babble about how fucking excellent digweed was I had to resort to the net to babble some more :) hehehe
But it was soooo good to meet you and pleo and other assorted people who I'm not even sure are bluelighters
johnboy....I was too fucking scattered to even attempt to call you let alone make converstaion when I did see you. but I'm def coming back so you'll just have to dream dreamy dreams until I do :)
ecka...don't worry. I think mona might have been involved in a few drug bribes for everyone to convince me to move down!! I'm not *that* nice ;)
[ 10 January 2002: Message edited by: miss apple ]

I just read this whole thread again (ego boosts are always good :) ) but seriously guys I'm not *that* nice. Just ask mona.
I'm almost embarrassed.....almost. ;)

well heard a lot about you from horse and it was great to finally meet you and rock it with you at welcome...even thought i did pike a little for digweed at the end...ah well...
anyho..hope you come back soon...and stay longer!!!
z.

rock_apostles.jpg

(Melbourne Rocks... geddit? ;) )

Damn I didn't get to meet you. :( Hopefully I will next time you come down here.

Missapples.........
PLEASE MOVE TO MELBOURNE....
So we can exchange you for Pleonastic. I mean we cannot tolerate ANY more shitty jokes like the one above. :)
*waves to missapples*
[ 10 January 2002: Message edited by: blufluffybunny ]

This thread stinks of emotional blackmail to me.
Stay in Sydney Apples! Don't let them lure you with their pretend friendship!
BOO MELBOURNE! Away from our women!!

pinger... you're next big boy!
*evil laugh*
seriously... when u coming down ere boi? ;)

Sometime on January 3rd:
*....stumbles out into bright daylight in the lounge room....blink....blink...sway...place hand on wall for balance....blink...*
Stompr: Mona?
Mona: *puts bong down* Mmmmmm?
Stompr: Errrr did we have a guest over New Year???
Mona: *sniff* Yes.
Miss Apples.... short'n'sweet'n'veryscat!!! Honoured that you stayed with me for your Melbourne New Year tournado... all seems a bit of a blurrrrrr really...*blink...blink*... did we have 1 normal conversation???
You are THE most un-intrusive guest ever, thank you SO much for my wonderful brekkie / lunch in bed *grins* Glad to meet one of Mona's Sydneysider friends - come join the krew... you know you want to..*wink*..
Looking forward to see you again - next time we have to go out together... all the best for 2002 and remember... ummm...]*blink*...*scratches head*.....
*wanders back into bedroom mumbling and mummering about 3 second memory,paranoia and hooch...*