Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Odd experiences with H

Status
Not open for further replies.

sootandpoo

Greenlighter
My gerbil enjoys putting the stuff up his nose once in awhile. He's done it about five times now, including last night. Before doing the aforementioned substance for the first time, he had a pretty healthy tolerance (though never addiction) for opioids. 80mg oxycodone is more or less his sweet spot, with 120mg putting him in a nice place. Anyway, the couple of times he indulged, he would do about 1-3 bags a session. His goods would range in consistency from light tan flakes to off-white powder. He's positive it's legit, as it would give him an opioid buzz and its associated side-effects. (Last night 3 bags had him actually nodding, but there was a somewhat minimal euphoria and warmness in contrast to high doses of oxy.) Is it possible that due to previous tolerance, he would actually need more to get a desired effect?

Thanks.

PS. I'm not really sure if this belongs here. So if a mod feels up to it, he may move it to the appropriate section.

This doesnt really belong anywhere, pretty sure this will be closed. Also please do not blame your indulgence of drugs on your pet ;)

We don't use SWIM/pet stuff here on BL. Tolerance is the answer, so I'm going to close this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.