• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

^ YES :D Haha I'm a big fan. I'd turn lesbian for Yolandi <3 Blasting Enter the Ninja now :D

(Logged onto BL at my mates haha waiting for her to cook dinner, addicted..)

How's your pain now tric? Kayla glad you got a little sleep lovie <3

One thing i do not like about bluelight- my friends disapearing and i know they are doing drugs and death is a possibility....

Fuck i want a needle holy shit whats wrong with me it just suddenly came over me... I want to feel the cold liquid go in!!!

Thanks effie <3

Pain is there but manageable. Yeah kayla it sucks knowing people can die or be locked up just like that. That's why we HR. We all fucking told him not to do it, that's all we could do, CH thinks he's invincible, very dangerous for an addict IMO.

@effie 4 sure. I want to get a hoodie like they wear in that video I posted, like a pikachu suit or something haha.

this vid is win, bumpin in 1080p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qisrt9UR13A&feature=related

Hopefully everything is fine. Thanks to yall i didnt do anymore and i was able to sleep :) <3 i still havent touch it

^ good work :) you can do it <3

Glad the pain's manageable tric.. yeah kayla people vanishing sucks, and the shrine is so fucking sad.. but it is good to remember how fragile we are and why we need to practice what we preach ey. I hope the Cap'n's okay too.

Die Antwoord are awesome <3

just know CH is ok as far as i know... that last time he was online we were talking via PM for a while and he had some problems to sort out. That is as far as i am going because i promised i wouldn't answer Q's bout him anymore and will leave them for when he returns.
BUT he never made it clear who he had problems with so if it was with people on BL he might not come back.. i donno

sweet. good morning, or erm, afternoon hood!

I think I finally have it in me to get out of bed and try and shower. be back in a bit.

afternoon tri ;) ive been lurking for a bit so i figured i'd jump in the convo lol. i got a delivery of some more jwh250 and 081 today i used the 250 but am scared of 081 cuz it lasts so long. i will be back on later, the computer im on now sucks balls except the screen (its screen is a 24" LCD 1080p TV lol)

^ I have never tried any of the synthetic cannabinoids Hood.. glad Cap'n's (probably) okay :)

Pre-dinner spliff <3

Hood, you creeper, always jump in on the convo dude. Like how you want a girl to jump on you, hop on this conversation ;)

I've got a 26" 1080p LED HD TV LOLZ 1337 HAXXOR.

My speakers are far more impressive, I got a kickass 7.2 surround sound.

I have a 62 inch hd 1080p i tv hanging on the wall but the speakers suck!!! I need surround sound so ill know what going on.

Thanks hd:)

And you read that right, 7.2, I got two subs.

Anyways I'm getting ready to go out with the homies, go do some dr00gz and get rowdy.

Yep, no needles in my equation. Fuckkk they want me to pick up a pack of cigs for them, don't they know I'm trying to quit?

I might go online when I get up there. No cellular service but my satphone can tether. win

Hey guys,

I wont be posting as much as usual today i dont think, work is really busy.

But i'll try my best to be around :D.

Wus gut?

HOOD <3 Always smoke :D.