• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

advice-animals-memes-talk-to-the-moose.jpg

I will be sure to let you guys know next time I am answering a question so that we can annihlate any and all lack of information on bluelight.

It probably looks funny to the posters when tric, effie, and myself are all answering the same thing, haha. What great service, though.

Hehe perfect.

I love it when we ninja each other closing a thread so it re-opens. Then it's like D'oh! So we both close it again and it's still open...

Hahaha done that several times :D

Yeah that poster got excellent service muv! Mods were bored that night clearly ;)

Hell yeah, Everytime I try to close a thread, someone else does at the same time.

im smokin bongz, he say nicki u the best hands down, flier than the airlift, pull it with no hair clip, homie tell no scrunchie, peggy and al bundy, alligator hills on, crocodile dundy.

don't be talkin shit behind my back via PM guys.. how fair is that? fine i will do the same.. every bluelighter check your PM box

I was riding my bike home from the dispensary yesterday and 4 grams of bud and 3 grams of hash fell out of my pocket... I rode around for a bit, and this deadhead had found my pot so I had to give him a bit to get it back. Found my hash on the ground, though.

Lol.

I was just sending her the login details of the ODchatroom so she has admin privileges and can play youtube songs in TC.

Sorry Hood.

No hood pms :( hehe..

Found weed. Panic over everyone. Also, bupe on Tues. Happy effie :)

I was riding my bike home from the dispensary yesterday and 4 grams of bud and 3 grams of hash fell out of my pocket... I rode around for a bit, and this deadhead had found my pot so I had to give him a bit to get it back. Found my hash on the ground, though.

I would have punched/maced him in the face and called the cops and say he tried to steal your medicine.