• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trippy pic im sure you have all seen.. just tryin to inch my way to 4000

NSFW:
523545.jpg

i used to love mdma, but i can't handle stims no more, my heart has issues, so im a downer person. caffeine and nicotine are my only stims i use besides DMAA (once in a great while) which works as a depressant for me for a reason im not sure of.

You need a downer to counter-act that upper, good sir
Indeed.

^this

benzos, or even benedryl or other sedating anti-histamines work well. if you have seroquel that should work, trazodone, gabapentin or lyrica would work too. melatonin wouldnt hurt either

yah coffee is dirty, d-amp is the way to goo for sure
Haha, man, only on bluelight would I get advised seroquel for drinking an ice tea and a mocha. Hahaha I love you guys.

I agree with laCster. Don't even bother with other stimulants IMO.

I don't usually, being prescribed meth I already have the best stimulant I could ask for. I didn't drink the caffeine for energy, just cuz the girl I went out with was.... I wanted to fit in and be cool, duh.

I've already taken oxy and methadone today, no benzos tho.

trippy pic im sure you have all seen.. just tryin to inch my way to 4000

NSFW:
523545.jpg

i used to love mdma, but i can't handle stims no more, my heart has issues, so im a downer person. caffeine and nicotine are my only stims i use besides DMAA (once in a great while) which works as a depressant for me for a reason im not sure of.

I have this poster.

^ nice..

what else is nice you ask?? 4,000 i win lol. that was fun.

ok i will be back in a little bit. peace for now everyone. and when i come back i wanna know who was chosen as moderator lol,
that shit is still drivin me crazy,, i hate waiting.

Last edited:
its over 9000!!!!!

doont you love when drug deals are sketchy as fuckkk??

juat anticipating it makes me sketch

proof? they were definitely tryiing to make rice crispy treats and fucked up by adding to much cocaine and marshmellows

true. story.

howd you knoww??? are you hacking into my computer?? are you watching me get undressed?

i feel like i need an adult right now...

I know someone who thought you could make edibles with like any drug, and baked some cocaine and heroin in (seperate batches) the oven.

He asked me if I wanted one, and I didn't believe him. I was like "Nahhh dude stop yankin my chain...." then I found out he wasn't kidding, and wasted several hundred dollars on "cocaine brownies" and "chocolate chip heroin cookies".

howd you knoww??? are you hacking into my computer?? are you watching me get undressed?

i feel like i need an adult right now...

Thankyou for making my day. I don't care if this isn't a double post, I need to tell you this now and rely on Tripman to fix it like the boss he is.

I wish OD social was bumpin like this all the time. We're going to kill this social today and have a v4, I can tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.