• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OC and opiate cravings

thesomoan

Bluelighter
I used oc and vicodin as well as a few other opiates fairly regularly for about a month and a half until my supply, a several different friends prescriptions, ran out. Now almost three months later i still have cravings for the drugs is this normal?

if you love them as much as i do then yea its normal. Those OC man there soooooo damn good and they fuck ur brain up into thinkin u nead the drugs just to feel ok....if u cnt get em anymore and want them that bad.....then its probably a good thing

I used oc and vicodin as well as a few other opiates fairly regularly for about a month and a half until my supply, a several different friends prescriptions, ran out. Now almost three months later i still have cravings for the drugs is this normal?

Fun, isn't it? I tell you, when it comes to OC, there isn't anything I hate, and at the same time love, so much.

My best advise is stay away and sooner or later the craving will subside. Otherwise, keep going and you'll find out what problems are all about.
Best

once you've had a proper taste of opiates (especially the stronger ones oxy, morphine, heroin..) i think you'll allways have a small part of your brain craving it, but with time that craving will get weaker.... IMO

Luckily i can't get access to strong opiods, or i would have a habit, i've got an addictive personality, but I've never got that high even with the weaker ones codeine and DHC. Oxy's sound amazing but here in UK,you hardly hear about them on the street

Don't ever use them again unless prescribed to you for pain relief.

You think the cravings are bad now? Well, use everyday for a few years (not even that long) and then quit. In the heat of withdrawal cravings are the worst.

Stay away /

Luckily i can't get access to strong opiods, or i would have a habit, i've got an addictive personality, but I've never got that high even with the weaker ones codeine and DHC. Oxy's sound amazing but here in UK,you hardly hear about them on the street

Well NEVER come to the U.S. It's more common than water, in some place, such as So. Florida. If you can't score there, your probably dead ! Almost reminds me of Revolution street, TJ Mexico. Strictly a "cash and carry" place, if you get my drift.

Best

Ok thanks ya im trying to stay away for at least a while but unfortunately i do live in the US so the "more common than water thing" is a problem damn they were fun while i had them tho!