• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Obtaining bit coin for RC pilgrimage

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonallen1212

Greenlighter
Good evening; here I sit with 120 mg of morphine coursing through my veins wishing i hadnt spent 60 bucks for a one time (although enjoyable) high. It makes me miss the good old days when i managed to get my cex.io account verified and able to purchase any amount of bitcoin in about 5 minutes with a simple debit card transaction, which could then be used to fund my deep web market place accounts and other clear web vendors. I could aquire anything i wanted RC wise cheaply and safely. Now i no longer have a computer and my cex account has perminantly locked me out. I have tried several other comparable sights with no luck getting through the verification processes. I have researched for hours on end for ways to get bitcoin. Any of the clearweb RC vendors that allow you to purchase directly with a card have super high minimum purchases, they are like twice as expensive and i can never find what im looking for that meet these criteria. If i could get bitcoin i could get whatever i want with much less hassle. If anyone can explain a better way to pay these clearweb vendors with or without bitcoins the please help me. I either need a fast reliable way to purchase bitcoin, or somome explain how western union or bank transfers or whatever else vendors typically accept works. Thanks soo much

I see no one has commented on your post and here's why IMO. This site was not created to assist members in obtaining drugs via the internet or any other illegal method. It's was created as a harm reduction site and I suspect this thread will be closed by BL. There's just no harm reduction in your question whatsoever. Sorry, but that's the deal. Hope you figure things out for yourself.

Yes, BeachBum4u is correct. If you want to use western union, ask the vendors how to go about doing so. Bluelight is not a place to help you purchase drugs over the internet. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.