• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NYE Party Packs...What have you got up your sleeves???

anyone notice a pattern forming here.......?
------------------
see no evil <=> live on ees

I'm going to proposition to close this thread, if it keeps going like this. These types of threads always turn into (as popey would say) dick sizing matches.
A few things first;
Rashen whoever, I respect your decision to take 10 pills during NYE and NYday.. fair enough - yes, everyone does have their own way of having fun and that's YOUR decision. I'm sure that most of us here will agree (and its not only heresay, its been proven time and time again) that a pill will do hardly anything after you've had 3 or 4 of them.. once you hit the 6 or 7 mark, you'll pretty much only be getting the "speed" effects (ie the amphetamines).
So why don't you save your precious little rashen stash for another rainy day when you can fully appreciate the effects of the REAL MDMA that you so wholeheartedly promote and spend so much energy 'rashening' and buy some SPEED! (no, i dont mean speed bomb, i mean speed)instead.
You are in essence, wasting a whole lot of MDMA that you're not going to feel the effects of. FACT.
Save a bit of money and some of those lovely little pills for the follwing weekend or whatever.. but yeah anyway, i know you'll still gobble them all and nothing anyone here will say will change your habits (however unhealthy, unsafe, neurologically (hehhee is that even a word??
wink.gif
) damaging they may be.
The fact is Rashen Dog, here at Bluelight we promote Moderation as a key factor in Harm Minimisation (in case you hadn't noticed, that's what this site is all about), and paying out on someone because they have 3 pills in their NYE stash (enough to do ALOT of people for the whole night) is going against the general Bluelight practises.
I'm not saying you're not allowed to state how many pills you'll munch or whatever (for fear of being branded a moderator who's against freedom of speech) sure, you can.. but don't victimise those who try and inform you about the dangers and ill effects of having so many pills in a night. OK?
quite frankly mr rashen, i'm getting rather tired of your rashen promotions. We all know your cause and most of us agree with it - no aussie bakes - yes yes yes. we get it. But all this I've got this pill and that pill from then is getting boring.
my personal opinion.

Back on topic...
2 x Green Cu's
1 x Orange ?'s
That's more than enough for me.

okay, i have held my tongue enough. rashen, i am so sick of seeing your rudeness in every other thread. its getting really annoying. coming down on someone for choosing moderation over ridiculous and self-defeating excess is just plain offensive. if you disagree with someone, try doing it nicely. otherwise ppl like me will just ignore your posts as worthless.
k. nye...
since, as everyone knows, our buddhas, TTs and possible 2ct7 pill were stolen, we had to restock. we have some caps, some rock mdma (lumpy, crystally mdma), some G, 2 hoffy 2000s. i will be aquiring some crystal also, as i love it so
smile.gif

some of this stuff will be gone by the end of next w/end. some will go on nye. some will be consumed at another time(s) as yet unknown. it will certainly not be taken all at one event. asym & i like our neurons, we're trying to keep them safe. n i can usually have an incredibly strong roll on 1 pill split into 3rds (lucky me eh?)
oh yeah...
j-swift, there is a new zealand company that ships in about 5 days, but they're 50mg 5htp, and quite expensive at that. i'll email you the url if you want
smile.gif
i got them once while waiting for my iherb order, which came in about 10 days. tis a pity you are in sydney, i'd give you some for nye to keep you safe
smile.gif
if all else fails, email me your addy and i'll mail you some hehe
smile.gif

play safe n play nice kidz..
smilez! =)
smile.gif

For the period from Christmas to NYE (cos it festive time the whole period!):
MDMA powder (1.5g) (MOTOMAN -> The same crystally one we've posted about before!)
LSD (Hoffy's, Bart's and good ol' GetAFixes)
THC (What's a holiday without a shhhhmoke-up!?)
biggthumpup.gif

And hopefully some bikkies come our way too.
From ppls posts it sounds like there's going to be a fair few brain-cells looking for a new home...mine included!
explodier_-_smilie.gif

------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.

For the period from Christmas to NYE (cos it festive time the whole period!):
MDMA powder (1.5g) (MOTOMAN -> The same crystally one we've posted about before!)
LSD (Hoffy's, Bart's and good ol' GetAFixes)
THC (What's a holiday without a shhhhmoke-up!?)
biggthumpup.gif

And hopefully some bikkies come our way too.
From ppls posts it sounds like there's going to be a fair few brain-cells looking for a new home...mine included!
explodier_-_smilie.gif

------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.

Well mine doesn't quite reach up to some other peoples, but thats OK because I know my dick is big already
wink.gif
wink.gif

OH.. and NYE stash I think doesn't necassarily mean you will be consuming it, it tends to be a generic term for saving a bunch of goodies for a certain occasion - its just NYE is generally far enough away and a good enough occasion to save them for. People don't tend to take the whole stash anyway - a lot of the time is for friends as well... spread the joy its what the holiday season is about
(breaks into song) etc
White Mitsi
Original batch Turbo
couple of 007's
couple of Buddahs
A couple of TT's
couple of HQ's
Deathcap 2000tm (a solid cap chocablock full of MDA, gluc and speed ... I was told it was the leftovers from home made capping efforts. I think I'll take it one bump at a time hehe...
Thick TT

Well, I'm thinkning about sticking completely to Aussie Bakes this NYE, speed bombs of course, a smack pill here and there and maybe a few pink rises thrown in for good measure.
KIDDING!!!
Just posting to say j_swift, I'll spot you some 5-htps 'cos I've got stacks. Seeya at the bbq.
smile.gif

Yeah good Mona...have another swing at me.
I mean, come off it, do you really think i need to hear your little harm minimisation speech?
frown.gif

I've heard it all before, and i take it into consideration when i take drugs. As does anyone with half a brain. Why do you feel the need?
I think that maybe youre jealous of my rashen pack?!! Right? Do you really think someone with a pack like that hasnt done it all before? I've got a white dove from 1995 for christs sake!!
I friendly when left alone, but when provoked i'll snap...so watch out.
As i said before:
Let PEEKIN dogs lie
SRK...Sydney Rashen Kings
[This message has been edited by rashen_dog (edited 21 November 2000).]

rashen_dog
can i BE you please ?
new years chemicals....
1x green CU
2x pink/orange HQ's
(() (() (() (() (() (()

A Bottle Of Beam thats been aged 135 years. So that even beats those White doves from 95 Rashen dog.! Haha. My Dick is bigger!!!!.
------------------
I shall fondly remember November 25th of the Year 2000.
'That was the Start of the Summer of Madness'

Paying out a white dove from 1995...
Do you guys know about the doves??? It is sacreligous to joke about such a pill.
And Peak - A - Tronic...i am really sorry, but, you cant be me. Why, because i am me, nobody else, and you would have a lot of trouble trying to fill my shoes. Not everyone can be a rashen king...it is the way of the chosen few.
You can be a little peakatronic all you like...but youll never be able to join SRK...thats the sydney rashen kings.
It might suprise you but the crew is quite large, and its members well respected around town. There are many junior members who wish to join SRK...and maybe someday they will have their chance.
SRK...Here to Stay...
Aussie Bakers...go away!
[This message has been edited by rashen_dog (edited 21 November 2000).]

I'd just like to inform everyone that I'm making a small addition to my rashen pack...a couple of blue lightning bolts...oh baby they rock!!
Also...i'm attempting to procur some fine Bolivian Flake coca-cola...yeah, its party time! Any other big coke fans out here??
Some mdma powder is needed for the pack.

Swifty boy,
If Milkybar doesn't come through with the 5htp you're welcome to dive into mine
smile.gif

God knows we'll need it where we're going...... EARTHCORE
smile.gif

I'm not going to dignify your boring ass crap with a comment rashen fuck.. except to say this
"oooh rashen's gonna get me.. ooohh watch out ooohhh, i'm scaaared"
*chuckle*
I'm not closing this thread (because oohh scary rashen fuck will get me!) and i'm not scared of a little confrontation - i'm just less inclined to waste space with juvenile arguing.
Saying all that --- back on topic
NYE Stash
1 average mitsu
3 fantatsic peach motorolas
more to come...
I tend to eat my pills when i get 'em.. hence lack of "Rashen Status"
hehehehheheheheee
and that is the last you will see of me in this thread
*nod*

I don't take drugs, I'm gonna just get high on the excitement of the beginning of a new year!
...or i might have a 007 and a HQ and a cap or two of pure MDMA and save the rest of my stash of the same kinda stuff for later...
(not much into saving good pills for too long, basically can't always afford to buy more when i've got some lying around...)

*hugs* going out to you lovely sharing ppl with your 5-htp.
^
(ahem....this is what posting on GHB results in)
[This message has been edited by j_swift (edited 22 November 2000).]

Rashen:
If u do have a mystical white dove from 1995 then from what i have read u would have something to chuff about.
My Q is then, wouldnt it be sacreligious to destroy the ultimate exp will everything else u propose.
And will u be taking the dove first? Coz come ur fourth pill the dove will be about as effective as a dexie; come your tenth, maybe like sculling a bottle of that beam talked about above and then bashed over the head with the bottle a few times.
Good luck
My stash is being worked on, but neverless it will be pruned down to the best 2 or 3. Unless they turn out to be jellybeans, which i might grab ten, need that extra energy.