• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Does anyone know of a site where you can post/read reviews of East coast door based on stamp/region? I thought there used to be a thread on here years ago, but maybe I'm wrong. Thanks!

Does anyone know of a site where you can post/read reviews of East coast door based on stamp/region? I thought there used to be a thread on here years ago, but maybe I'm wrong. Thanks!
Not sure about any other sites. But that's partly what this thread here is for, it's just quiet these days.

Paterson is still roccin, tha 4th ward still crazy as ever... Mad shootings now too.. But alll thafood n base u need lol , tha quality varies but my people its mostly good dope n base ... Love tha silk city frfr northside n Eastside paterson still roccin too

Yo - I’m in near Cheektowaga 😂 it’s so … not welcoming to us (ex) street folk. From the Milwaukee wi area. Where my NY people at ?

I'm like an hour from Albany New York and have been goin out there heavy lately. Not sure if this thread is only for like the big city nyc , New York upstatestates like a whole different world lol

Whoever claims that the scene in Paterson NJ is good/strong/healthy/etc., clearly isn't telling the full story.. that's IF they even have a better sense of what's going on in other cities/states.
Paterson is pretty much all fentanyl, with varying levels of tramadol, codeine, and other opiates and non-opiate fillers. And this isn't mere speculation -- I get UA performed nearly every week, and I'm given the results as they come in.
Paterson is VERY active as a street-level, hand-to-hand, open-air drug market... That is something you can't really argue with. However, in the 20 years I've been copping there, it was never known for being the sort of place where you could get high purity dope. No, it's a relatively poor city with an accordingly poor drug market -- this is the sort of place where you get CHEAP drugs, NOT GOOD drugs. $2 and $3 dope bags all day long, as easy as walking down the street and asking for directions.

I was in Philly for work recently, and I was feeling some opiate withdrawal and decided to google "heroin philly neighborhood" so as to attempt cold copping in an unfamiliar neighborhood on my lunch break. I found a street that seemed teeming with open-air sales (at least according to an article I googled) near a park in north Philly (I won't spell it out here, but if you're from the area, you probably know the area I'm talking about). I drove there on my lunch break, hopped out the car, and started walking down a block where I could plainly see dozens of young men engaged in what could only be described as "milling about suspiciously." Perfect. I approached a dude and asked for dope, he told me he had what I was looking for. I asked how much, and he said "$5 a slice." I've never heard dope bags referred to as "slices," but whatever, $5 is a perfectly good price, a bit more than what I'm used to paying in Paterson (though a whole hell of a lot less than what I was paying in NYC), but maybe it'll be better/stronger.

Instead of my usual 4-bag Paterson shot, I shot only 2 bags of this Philly stuff out of pure caution. And I'm very glad I made that decision. I almost crashed my car 4 times on the way back to work, and could barely keep my eyes open. This was a *heavy* dose of classic fentanyl -- strong CNS depression, nodding, slowed reaction, but lacking any of the euphoria that makes heroin/morphine so appealing. For you young shitheads that don't fucking understand the least bit of anything, heroin is supposed to give you EUPHORIA, that's partly why it's been (ab)used for millennia. Fentanyl just puts you to sleep like a surgery patient. If I wanted to go to sleep, I'd drink whiskey and eat a double-cheeseburger. That's partly why I think this fentanyl shit is so fucking wack. It also feels like it has a shorter duration of action, and you never quite know how much of it has been mixed into your "dope," which adds to the danger factor. Then you throw in the fact that this shit is made in illicit labs in Guangdong and retards in the Americas are buying it sight unseen for next to nothing on the Dark Web, and suddenly you have a dangerous new phenomenon whereby street dealers are getting the drug cheaper which means bigger profits, its stronger which means the dumb street kids think its good dope, the duration of action is shorter than that of heroin so the dumb street kids keep returning to the dealer even more frequently than usual, and the occasional street kid overdoses which adds to the allure to everyone else who thinks there's "really good dope going around." It's all quite sickening and disheartening for the true, long-time heroin "aficionados" out there.

So yeah, Philly has reeeally strong fentanyl bags compared to what's going around in Paterson, and that's based off of the very first dude I encountered on the street in Philly. I'm absolutely certain that it wasn't just pure dumb luck -- there's almost certainly more where that shit came from, and I simply have to assume it's the general rule when considering comparing the two cities.

NYC, at least the last time I was able to connect with my old dealer (RIP to that whole operation, after a strong 15-year run), was still providing relatively strong heroin, and from the UA tests I submitted, the only stuff I recall coming up hot on the test was morphine. But good things like that just aren't meant to last, so I guess I can't be too disappointed. 15 years, after all, is an incredible run for a relatively small drug operation.

From what I've been hearing, you can still find crews who are pushing relatively clean dope in the city, but you need to either know someone who can put you on, or you need to do a lot of searching and networking on your own.. But this has pretty much always been the case.

I mean, if no one bought the shit then it would disappear overnight and it’d go back to the days as recent as 2015, when federal drug seizures in north Jersey averaged samples containing around 50% diamorphine.

But people will continue to buy that shit so that’s what they will continue to sell. I haven’t been down that way in a few years, but the last time I was in north/central Jerz, yeah some stuff wasn’t so great, and probably all of it had some amount of full synthetics contained therein, but most of it would keep you comfortably high for 6, 7 hours so it definitely wasn’t all fent. And the price, like you said, was definitely right...the common idea, “you can buy a bag of dope for the price of a candy bar!” is usually BS but in spots in north Jersey it’s actually somewhat accurate

I dunno, I just feel like, if you’re gonna mess around with that scene just have realistic expectations about what you’re gonna be getting at this point. Otherwise, just withdraw from the scene and swear it off and forget about it. That’s the smart move anyway. Who knows, if enough people did that maybe things would reset, maybe some of these retailers would clean up their act and try a different approach with consumers. But, far from being hurt in their pocketbooks, they’re probably making money like never before nowadays, so significant dilution with fent & associates will likely continue I guess

I haven’t been down that way since before covid and I’ve wondered what it’s like nowadays. Being originally from the American west coast, it was always so strange and surreal to me how brazen and open the drug trade was conducted there in the northeast, Philly Jersey etc

many people in the area been getting busted recently though someone else always pops up to take their place

sucks when you gotta make connects all over again, would rather stick with one source of decent quality til death do us part but cest la vie

regarding that aforementioned stamp thread, i came across some XL / A7 (hard to read the stamp) recently, was wondering about reviews and such

Me too, bro. I just got on Suboxone with a chaser of Valium, Neurontin, Clonidine, and some antidepressants, after having my fancy delivery service deliver me some fucked up tainted shit—like, infected, not even laced; did I stop after the first abscess? Or that encounter with the fentadope (from a different source) that almost took away my hearing that I posted about above? Hell no, there was the better part of a tainted city brick left, so what's an addict to do? Keep shooting up, of course. Got another abscess, of course. I'm in the medical field so I just incised & drained it myself and kept sterile dressings on, etc. but now there's a gaping cavity where my mainline is supposed to be and neither me or a phlebotomist is ever probably going to be able to use it again. That was when I figured I could use a break, and coincided with blowing thru and obscene amount of money that I'd taken out as a loan for totally non-dope-related reasons. So back on bupe, but still drinking like a fish to take the edge off on a daily basis. On 8mg now, going to try to taper down to 4 and stay there more or less forever 'cause life without opiates just doesn't cut it anymore. I know the feel. I do.

If this forum seems dead to you (something we're trying to change), you may enjoy some of the others (Other Drugs is where most of the opiate talk goes.) But we are trying to revive a sense of community here.

Totally unrelated but you can drink on Subs? Or are you on tex? Any time I drink on subs or even a day or so after I just get like physically drunk but not mental drunkness or euphoria. Also get sick when I drink. Can’t get past a couple drinks while on subs.

In pittsburgh rn. Been out of game for a while. Looking to get back in it. So not sure how the dope is here these days but will report back in when I get reacquainted.

tbph I just want to shoot fucking some dope. I'm even on TRT due to Suboxone fucking up my hormones and just even forward to the injections.

and subs can fuck up hormones? Wtf. I might need TRT now too? Haha. You teaching me quite a bit. On a srs note.. I do need to get my levels checked

Amen to that, there's a LOT of shit that are cheap 2$ bags that (rule of thumb here BUT pure white powder, "folded" instead of taped closed, changing stamps like every other week, bricked up instead of magazine it's like colored paper) basically just mass produced bags of research chemicals and shit that's all rush and no legs w a rush so strong ur ears rung like it's cocaine, and followed by (if your lucky) 45 minutes of feeling good. Good is not the same as "euphoric" here though. Atleast these are the changes I've noticed in the last couple years. Prices went way down for that, but again, your not getting dope anymore unless you really know a guy. And even then they don't have it consistently it seems(in my experience)