The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NY area Pain pill fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im from providence and i assure you that there is a ton of quality dope around here just no open air so you need to have connects

Really, are you or do you know people are JWU? I have a few friends there and they said it's pretty dry around there. I also know a few people at URI in Kingston, with the same thing.

Just about the opposite for me except for for maybe Lacy. I started on dope first and it's always been my first love. Personally it's way better then Oxy's high wise. I never cop a nod from Oxy's although I can work my ass off on them. Good Deisel can't be beat. Where I live at though, there's nothing but Oxy's and on occasion these 8mg dillies that are quite nice although short lived. I do them due to availability. If I had an H source I'd be doin it.

don't incriminate yourself, law enforcement DOES lurk/post on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've never really been addicted to any opiate. well i guess i'm mentally addicted to dope. but i've tried various pills throughout my opiate curiosity. i sort of have a big tolerance. so i need stronger stuff. and i'm a cheap ass, so i'm not really into spending all that cash on an 80mg when i could get a bundle. so i'm sticking to dope. i think even if i find cheap pills. it's such a bitch crushing them and trying to make a nice bangable solution from dillies that i've stopped looking for them. oh and i started on hydromorphone, then opana, then dope.

i've never really been addicted to any opiate. well i guess i'm mentally addicted to dope. but i've tried various pills throughout my opiate curiosity. i sort of have a big tolerance. so i need stronger stuff. and i'm a cheap ass, so i'm not really into spending all that cash on an 80mg when i could get a bundle. so i'm sticking to dope. i think even if i find cheap pills. it's such a bitch crushing them and trying to make a nice bangable solution from dillies that i've stopped looking for them. oh and i started on hydromorphone, then opana, then dope.

I hear ya. I had access DAMHIK to a pharmacy score many years ago in a place called Xanadu. This was well before Oxy's were just a dream drop of dna on some chemist's pant leg, but man o man did they have some stuff that's no longer on the roster!

This particular "Farm" was the major (read only) supplier for a large nursing home too. They had flake cocaine in one (or half, can't remember) ounce brown jars and also coke in these diamond shaped pills that looked and were the same size as those diamonds you use when replacing a pane of glass. Also morphine sulfate in liquid vials and a couple of these large matchbox style boxes that had thin glass tubes with actual cork stoppers. Inside were saccarine sized pellets of MS that would disappear in a a half cc of water. I could go on for along time with these blue's ( numorphan's) and all sorts of other goodies. This was just a treasure trove of stuff allot of which is no longer made. The speed freaks would have loved the Dexidrene, Benzadrine and other Smith Klein & French goodies that were nothing to me.

The beauty was the mix and match buffet that was available to make up "cocktails" as my partner and I called them! Lets see? A Mor Sulfate and pinch of flake coke with another pinch of dillie powder (used to make cough syrup at the time). For the soluble solution......hmmmmm? Liquid M? Liquid demerol? All the choices one makes in life! Anyway, you get the picture. I'll tell you it was one heck of a great 2 months till that stuff ran out and that was my first real opiate habit. Had no one ever told me, I might have thought I caught swine flue? The real habit thing came after my partner (who was quite a lightweight compared to me tolerance wise) made me up something out of his half after I had been "fluish" for a day. Bingo! I'm instantly cured and then knew the truth. I was fucked. I had done dope well before this score and prefered it as I do to this day, but that was quite a two month cocktail party way back when.

I've never had much problem with the dillies though as you mentioned? The ones we get are white 8mg. sort of heart/triangle shaped. These crush easily and shake and bake with warm water.

There's no doubt that (if it's good) a bundle or better yet, brick of dope is much preferable too any pharm pills/liquids IMO. Not just for the price savings either. I've just never found another compound (and I've tried most everything) that is as good as "the real deisel deal".

I recently discovered oxy and I definitely loved it which is why I don't want to try heroin... I know I'll fall in love with H which is a really scary thought to me. I am also a fan of vikes and if I really can't find I don't mind T3's either.

I have to say dope is far easier to get down near westchester I can get pills of all sorts but its a waste of money I have to say nyc is the easiest place in ny to get dope they are trying to crack down but the sh1t is everwhere and pure as hell

do not list prices.

I started on pills and get heroin every now and again when pills aren't around. I actually just copped. this is some strong shit too. "Head Banger", blue stamp, amazing quality. Southwest CT area.
me too oxy perc right now im looking for some banger stuff as we speak im from conn as well too

I started on pills and get heroin every now and again when pills aren't around. I actually just copped. this is some strong shit too. "Head Banger", blue stamp, amazing quality. Southwest CT area.

I acutally saw those the other day. My boy said he ran out and he hasnt ever hit me back since, little fucker. LOL

CT roxies & oxies for me. ill take 10mg percs if theyre around and cheap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.