Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NY area Pain pill fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg

Bluelighter
starting a thread for oxy and other similar med users in the ny area. Did you start on heroin? did u ever use heroin because you couldnt score pills?

just curious..

I started on pills and get heroin every now and again when pills aren't around. I actually just copped. this is some strong shit too. "Head Banger", blue stamp, amazing quality. Southwest CT area.

I'm sure there are many others like this but I started doing percs and OC and after a year or so of using them I realized that heroin is much cheaper for a very similar high and I switched. I actually prefer W/Ding from H over W/Ding from OCs too, so it worked out both ways for me.

yup. me and all my pill head friends eventually switched to heroin. Heroin is more bang for your buck and available 24/7 IME. Once you start copping at dope houses (that are slinging fire dope 99% of the time) you can't go back to waiting hours on end for some asshole to pick up their phone for overpriced overrated OC's. Plus IV OC is a joke compared to nice dark brown shot of some quality east coast powder. For the price of an OC 80, I could probably have enough heroin to kill myself twice.

I originally started heroin cuz I was sick and couldn't get any pills. Once i got over the "OMFG it's heroin" taboo it was all downhill from there. and i'm an upstate ny-er

Grew up in NYC area, left when I was 18, come back few times a year from SF.

In SF, CA, got addicted to OC and heroin (as well as bunch of other shit).

When I come back to NYC/Rockland, I feel like I have no knowledge, so I go to harlem and get heroin bags. I hear OC 80 are twice the price in NY than in SF. Price is reason why I switched to heroin.

did heroin before I was ever a oxy head. then i thought i can do oxy and it aint the same rush as dope so i can control it better. thinkin somehow that without that whole coppin in the hood, checkin for the fire stamps, runnin from the po lice, diesel lifestyle, that somehow it would be different and not as addictive becuz it just aint dope no mater how close it be.

but of course , LOL at all that. i knew i was wrong but bein a junkie you live to fool yourself. it didnt help that a yr or 2 ago i developed a crushed disc in my back. the pain was too much sometimes to work so i got more n more oxys. i had just been doin them recreationally and had semi decent control on it but the pain thing just put me over the edge. and it aint even a serious injury like many ppl who actualy get scripted their shit for very bad back problems. im sure those patients would kill to have wats wrong with me be the only thing wrong with them but anyways.

so then i got on oxys fulltime enjoyed the "over 50 bux just to get a decent nod" plan. did the 5 hour wait runaround no phone answer crush sniff and "damn that went away quick wheres my next one" program. did the lived my life by the prescription schedules of a bunch of shady pill head people thing for a year n a half or maybe two and then said fuck it dopes my true love and cheaper anyways might as well get back with it and here i am now a several year opiate addict doin wat i do n thats all there is to it i guess.

may fav is roxies, but ill take ocs, fetalnyls and so on. I want to know why it has been imposible to get roxies lately. This is killin me. H wise im not gonna f with that...ive though about it but never will

pure morphine is my opiate of choice. oc's are nice, but i find the route of administration to be too addicting. methadone is a pleasant feeling opiod, but makes me itch too much. ive yet to try fentynal, but there are many reports of people dying around here from eating the patches, so im weary. no heroin in the boondocks.

same here, I get Oxycontin and roxy's as well as fen patches because i broke my lower back and neck. There have been many times I would have tried H, but wouldnt know where to get it in a podunk town in central Florida.

worked my way up to a huge oxy tolerance, and when it became too expensive i started picking up dope. Plus i live in baltimore, so the process of going out and getting heroin was about as easy as it gets. a <snip> of some good raw dope is probably equal to 100mgs of oc, maybe more and when i found that out i would cop oxy if i couldnt get dope, but getting dope was never really an issue.

tsk tsk tsk. c'mon, man, you know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
it turns into a scary situation really fast. My buddy just picked up OC 160's! he want's <snip> ea for them (said its what he paid) Personally I can suffer till I make it to the doc tomorrow. Then in about 2 weeks I'll be on the screwed train again. Central Florida is really hard to find anything, or I should say anything good.

price discussion is NOT allowed within this forum, please read the stickied thread at the top of the forum to update yourself on the new policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
it turns into a scary situation really fast. My buddy just picked up OC 160's! he want's <snip> ea for them (said its what he paid) Personally I can suffer till I make it to the doc tomorrow. Then in about 2 weeks I'll be on the screwed train again. Central Florida is really hard to find anything, or I should say anything good.

price discussion is NOT allowed within this forum, please read the stickied thread at the top of the forum to update yourself on the new policy.

Thought they didn't make the 160's anymore?

Here from Southwest, CT, I95 all day.

Opiates are my DOC for sure. I actually started with diesel (H) before OC's and Rox's. Never really got into the Perc's, Vic's, etc, there boring.

Obviously I toke herb like any normal person, and I dabble in zanny's every once and a while, but only when it's dry of Opiate's (like now!!!). I prefer Diesel but for some reason it's so hard to find around here, even being so close to NY.

Last edited:
I started using heroin because it is much much cheaper, and available all the time.

PHP:
I started using heroin because it is much much cheaper, and available all the time.

I can find OC's and Rox's easier than I can find H. Just like you though, the rest of the thread is the opposite, wierd how shit works out even in the same area.

PHP:
I can find OC's and Rox's easier than I can find H.

Seems like the further you are from the NYC/NJ area, the harder it is to find quality stamps. Supposedly there's good shit coming from Rhode Island, but I've never seen it firsthand.

Seems like the further you are from the NYC/NJ area, the harder it is to find quality stamps. Supposedly there's good shit coming from Rhode Island, but I've never seen it firsthand.

I've got a few friends at school in RI but nothing around there is poppin, even at a major college campus. I've seen alot of wax bagged one's around here that come from the city, but nothing for a while.

The stuff in CF is not only crappy H but expensive as all get out. I know we arent supposed to talk prices, so how do I find out what the going rate for it is?

Im from providence and i assure you that there is a ton of quality dope around here just no open air so you need to have connects

Status
Not open for further replies.