Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW - The Suitable Few - AUG/SEP Cd Re-Launch Tour

edw1n

Bluelighter
The Suitable Few - NSW - AUG/SEP/OCT Cd Re-Launch Tour

relaunch.jpg

With the roaring success of The Suitable Few's debut EP, the few remaining copies have become hot property. One such company that recognised the potential of the CD is Creative Vibes. The band signed a distribution deal with the wonderful folks over at Creative Vibes! "What does this mean?" I hear you ask. Well, in soon enough time you will be able to buy The Suitable Few EP in ALL good, bad and ugly record stores, all across Australia & New Zealand!

Due to be released on the 18th July 2005 and followed by a Launch party on the 6th August 2005.

---------------------------------------------

Friday 29 July, 2005 The Annandale Hotel - Annandale, NSW
W/ Downsyde

Sunday 31 July, 2005 The Roxy Theatre - Parramatta, NSW
W/ Downsyde

LAUNCH PARTY
Saturday 6 August, 2005 Bondi Hotel (Club Mojo) - Bondi, NSW
W/ N8, Casual Projects

Friday 2 September, 2005 The Metro (Transit Lounge) - Sydney, NSW
W/ Ta'veren Jive, Gangawry, Mug

Thursday 8 September, 2005 Bull & Bush Hotel - Baulkham Hills, NSW
W/ Lefta Centa, Blindhoarse

Friday 9 September, 2005 Newcastle Leagues - Newcastle, NSW
W/ Lefta Centa

Saturday 10 September, 2005 Triselis Nightclub - Blue Mountains, NSW
W/ Orchitis

Wednesday 14 September, 2005 Wollongong Uni - Wollongong, NSW

Friday 16 September, 2005 Macquarie Uni - North Ryde, NSW

Keep an eye out in your local street presses and national presses for reviews / interviews with the lads.

www.thesuitablefew.com
www.cvibes.com
www.alterednoise.com

Last edited:
Any cover charges edwin? I should be able to make the bondi one :)

Bondi Hotel is $15, probabbly the most expensive out of all the nights.

Bull & Bush + Uni Shows = FREE

Hope to see some of you old skool front row crew there, if it wasnt for you cats the shows today wouldnt of been happening either (.. well maybe)

P.s check the album thanks.

It's been a good while since I've seen any of you bluelight kids at a show... Get yo ass into gear ;)

Seriously though, it'd be good to see some of you old skool fans and even better to see some NEW heads at the shows! If you don't enjoy it i'll buy you a beer - satisfaction guarantee.

Adikkal

Well, if uni shows are free, I think that's were I'll be ;)

Most prob the mac uni show.

Adikkal - You guys are so like pretty much famous!! Woo Hoo! :)

I might bring some new faces to the gig in Bondi... I've already played your CD for some of my mates & they think you're pretty damn good, as do I! :)

Hopefully I'll see you there =D

Lush Puppy it'd be great to see you there! Just think, in a few years time you can say "I knew him before he was famous!" ;)

The bondi gig will feature an the exclusive, one time only debut of our newest track, The Fringe of Society, which is a rockin parody on those people we all love to hate, EMOKIDS!

It'll be featured on our next release but the only way to hear it before then will be at the Bondi show! I'm fucken psyched guys, lookin forward to the weekend.

See you then!

Adikkal

The Suitable Few are also supporting 28 days on their national tour just before these acts, i will probably check them out at Caringbah Bizzo's on the 20th of Aug...

Looking forward to it!

hey officer_chops, unfortunatelly the 20th of august is the only 28days that the guys arnt doing in the run.

I think I'll go to Club Mac to party with the local yokels. Haven't frequented that bar for a while! I need a personal assistant to remind me of these things closer to the date.

the suitable few offer personal assistants in the form of a mailing list :) go to the site and join :) if you arnt on there already.

Conception Day this year is a little different - more will be revealed as we know.

I'm on the mailing list but my access to email is sporadic and not to be trusted.