• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW - Elixir 6 (aka Convergence) REVIEWS - Saturday 23rd April

iwoody: yeah im pretty sure i mte you that time ;) *good all memory lapse*

i was at that same elixir in 03 but missed u guys ALL completely. dunno why but yeh. lol

Yay Looks like im definately going to this :) Got my lift sorted and am getting excited :)

Surely there's someone who we can go with?

Anyone?

Don't make me go to YU, which would probably end up being free as well. Only with less interesting music and enhancements and more pretentious punters! *shakes fist* :p

If i end up going i'll only have room for one. Sorry champ. :(

DJC*

Well if they want to come so much they should have made their own posts...

Sorry, just really frustrated over this whole piking thing and it goes well beyond this weekend.

^^^
Gher Ive been offered a lift from two different groups of people so maybe one of those groups wouldn't mind giving you a lift instaed of us.

P.S YU ha ha ha omg you must be desperate to go out this weekend

Well it's a long weekend after all.

Send your other offers my way and I'll have a word.

Edit: Sorted. I hope.

Look out for me, I'll be there in candy!

Last edited:
It was great! Way better than forking out $70 for Utopia. I finally met doofqueen! We didn't see smart-e anywhere though. Oh well.

It would of been 100x better than my utopia... i ended up in damn hospital(stupid me and my alcohol intake)

This was an excellent event, some kickass music and people. And MY GOSH that fog was just MAGICAL! (The whole venue was enveloped in thick fog most of the early morning, who needs a fog machine?)

Gher I didnt turn up :(

Its a long and stupid story. But I wish I had gone.

What an awesome night!!!!

Good to see Doofqueen again!!

*rubs her head*

Highlight of the night?

Dancing under the stars and really for once remembering why you love it in the first place.

It was very fun indeed!

Got to love the whole adventuring in the bush thing..I manged to run into a few random blers about the place which was nice.

Decor was excellent and that banner at the back of the main stage was stunnign to look at.. so incredibly intricate!

Excellent vibe, excellent adventures, and excellent music. If only i had a comeback to the Elks.

was a very quality night.

wound up passing out next to the car around 10am with my furry blue hat as my pillow. all seats in the car were already full of passed out collegues.

work was very, very painfull the next day...

anyone have any nice photos?

I'll have the ones of the Bluelight pseudo-gatherings in my gallery soon. Maybe a few more.

Any objections, PM me and I'll remove them.