• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I use to get stone-overs as well, well one night my friend and I smoked so much dank and then she came over my house and we passed out.... it was like 2am in the morning when we fell asleep and we woke up at 8 am and were still high it felt like.

on second thought if I do a solid amount of edibles I will usually wake up pretty stoned, till i eat a meal.

I think it really depends on the time I get high if I really do get a "stoner-over" but I haven't had one in awhile.

dropped 100mgs of 2ce and 2ci, 60mg bomb followed by a 20mg bump, and a 20mg line.

oh man did i psychonaught around new hampshire's beaches. I forgot how beautiful the coast line can be around here after 8 months of shit and snow.

still tippin 10+ hours after first drop, woo.

They get some good threads that should be in other topics. I don't like to come in the lounge. The threads get to me sometimes, when I'm scanniing through the new posts.

you got me involved in something horrible.

That tinychat thing pisses me off, they apparently like to ban chicks who turn on a cam and refuse to get naked :\ But, it's sorta fun at other times (rarely.) Or maybe I'm just hatin' on it. And, I'm disappointed in your Lounge socialization, Chainer.(Sorry to any TL mod that may read this, you're all cool)

I've been having weird shit happen to me, in the time I've been back in NYC, less than 2 weeks, the gas tank door on my car has been opened, with the actual cap loosened but it has a plastic thing connecting it. Gas level hasn't changed, car hasn't died yet, but it's reallyyyyy weird that it's happened twice now.

well, the closest i actually got the lounge was that tinychat.

and even more fair, i was tripping pretty hard while i was in it.

and btw, im siphoning your gas.

^ Tripping or not, I still held it against you as I was reading that dialogue :)

And, you better not be siphoning my gas Chainer...if I catch you I'm gonna have my KILLER hammy go after you, and have him nip your fingers while you are attempting to remove my gas cap ;)

Seriously though, gas level hasn't changed and car hasn't died from sugar or other additives in my gas tank...my dad's reasoning is "a little kid was just curious and playing with your car" but, I don't want any fucking little kids playing with my car. I also realize this is very unlikely, and I'm really not sure who is fucking with me, nor why.

I really need a joint right now, but I'll wait till 9 PM to light up. New rule I intend to apply daily.

Can I just ask you US people, have you been having much media coverage over there about the phone hacking scandal with News International and Rupert Murdock?

Can I just ask you US people, have you been having much media coverage over there about the phone hacking scandal with News International and Rupert Murdock?

I'm sure some, but nothing has been blowing up here quiet like the baby-murdering Casey Anthony getting off. This is basically our generation's "OJ" murder case.

IMO waiting to smoke till sun-down is a good idea. You get baked as hell late night, and remain sober all day, so you get shit done. Although if I am waiting till 9PM to smoke, it's going to be a face blunt.

Time has come to roll my joint <3

Never tasted blunts, although I really like cigars. How much stuff do you put in an average blunt? One gram?

Status
Not open for further replies.