NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i knos shat u msan

what did you tell them?

they asked me if i was gettin into the same kinda stuff as before and i said no

crappy thing is, they are gettin all concerned cuz they7 witness me give my buddy a gram cuz i owed him n they think i was buying or selling and the think its opes cuz, well prob cuz i've been nodded out at home for months now, not smart, not smart

What is up social

you know, the usual

not me, my only sexcapades these days are limited to Skype. my girl up and moved to Denver outta nowhere. we're trying to make it work, so now my only days of (sexual) joy are when I get to see a nip on Skype

not me, my only sexcapades these days are limited to Skype. my girl up and moved to Denver outta nowhere. we're trying to make it work, so now my only days of (sexual) joy are when I get to see a nip on Skype

I know the feeling, my friend.
I do hope you get to see more than a nip though!
Skype is a pretty good outlet for opening up with your S/O, imo.

Yeah, yeah, I know.. take it to SLR.

If you're always on your knees, then you should at least have SOME money to show for it.

Otherwise, you're being used and abused.

Morning guise....

I think I've had the heat a little too cranked, my skin actually hurts!! And what sucks....I'm still cold

Fuck winter in the ass with a pineapple.

apparantely menu options changed and i got me a bag of H instead.....either way

~!!~!~!~!~!BANKAI BITCHES~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!~!~

to be fair, he was always pretty lame under his veneer of douchebaggery.

Does it drive anyone else crazy when people call it "hay-ron" or "her-ron?"
i can't stand that shit! Someone actually asked me the other day if I could bring over "your friend Ron." Now, I don't know anybody named Ron, so I was pretty confused, until finally they had to explain they meant "herron." Might as well call it "HerpDerpRon" because pronouncing it like that will make anyone sound like a mouth-breathing retard.

Went and copped with a bunch of recent arrivals from Baltimore last night. Even though they kept talking about how great the B-more raw is (and I have no doubt that it's great,) they were actually pretty impressed with the tar here, which in turn impressed me. Bankai!

i got a friend who insists on calling it either Uncle Ron or Aunt Hazle, not sure why, but i always gotta "go talk to uncle ron or aunt hazle" 8)

i got a friend who insists on calling it either Uncle Ron or Aunt Hazle, not sure why, but i always gotta "go talk to uncle ron or aunt hazle" 8)

That's just plain ridiculous. I hate personified drug nicknames...Ron, Lucy, Molly, Mary Jane. Personally I just call heroin either dope or coffee. Of course, I'm sure "bankai" for "shoot up" sounds pretty goony to people who aren't yet hip to the slang, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.