NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
u should start putting days in b/w ur usage whilst ur still not having WDs

nbd;js

I figured, more or less.

Yeah, I'm new over here in this thread, and all that.

Does it drive anyone else crazy when people call it "hay-ron" or "her-ron?"

Is that just an NYC thing? Or is it a broader ebonic/AAVE thing?

I grew up doing opiates with white trash in the sticks lol.

I was in adamsville tn all weekend drinking whisky, smoking hillbilly homegrown, shooting guns and enjoying completely whacked out TN hicks that are screaming for their own history channel show. Just weird people, not in a bad way, they were real friendly and kind but with the guns and VANS FULL OF AMMMO and non stop tea party talk made you think a bit.

Good long story I may post in the social a few dozen times so everyone has to read it. Plenty of lulz

I copped that half oz. Of "grandaddy purple" I don't know what it really is but I have to keep it a few zip lock bags and then in a tupper wear container....anyway I brought and 8th up to adamsville and alot of those folks straight up refused to smoke it because they said it wasn't weed.

These people drank whisky ALL fuckin day, I got there at 8 am and was greeted with a shot then the next morning given coffe with fuck whisky, and it was the most normal thing. Got to witness field dressing of a deer....which was.....ugh, interesting to sat the least. Got to shoot an sks and an ak47 which was really cool. He had a four shot revolver that shot 410 shotgun shells, thing was fucking wicked but fun to shoot. That area is fucking gorgeous man seeing that was worth the trip

hahahahahahaha

that reminds me of some of my ventures from small town upstate N.Y. into true rural upstate N.Y.

i've had people come with that, "not really weed" line when it comes to some dank nugz before

lolz

What was really cool everyone grew their own weed.

I went to a fishfry and they all had bags of their own shit...

"yea if you don't yield what you expect then can always get a few ounces or whatever from a buddy and hit him up with what you owe next season. We're too far from Memphis and nashville to drive with what we need and when you have done nothing but farmed your whole life it just makes sense. "
-quote from the 54 year old hippie I stay with

It wasn't like just straight up dirt but it as shwag material.

Status
Not open for further replies.