• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

The only disso i've had the pleasure of taking is DXM. Was an excellent experience but it's a very "dirty" drug if ya know what i mean

Never tried DXM myself but from experiencing my mates trying it and being around them I never had the inclination to try it. It just looked like no fun.

Never tried DXM myself but from experiencing my mates trying it and being around them I never had the inclination to try it. It just looked like no fun.
Yeah don’t expect to be very mobile during it. Very interesting experience though. You sort of fly through this dextroverse dimension lol

DXM was always annoying and nauseating. Then I discovered MXE, which led to ketamine, now I've ended up full time 24/7 diss0head. Dont drink the robbitussin folks!

I drank some dxm tonight I’ll admit. It’s a back burner habit I partake in occasionally.

No shame in the dex. It’s convenient that you can get it OTC, and at least when I did it, the afterglow was amazing

DXM should never sound appealing. Settling down to a nice toke of some fluffy fine grass, that does sound like it'd work just right.

I Robotripped back in high school a few times (does anyone even call DXM that anymore lol). I had fun times on it, although I remember on one occasion I became insanely itchy all over.

I Robotripped back in high school a few times (does anyone even call DXM that anymore lol). I had fun times on it, although I remember on one occasion I became insanely itchy all over.

I never liked the way it made my skin feel, or the upset stomach. Just feels like a weird drug and uncomfortable, even as dissociatives go, there are much more pleasant feel ones. I still call it robotripping, but I haven't actually talked about taking cough medicine recreationally in a very long time lol.

I never liked the way it made my skin feel, or the upset stomach. Just feels like a weird drug and uncomfortable, even as dissociatives go, there are much more pleasant feel ones. I still call it robotripping, but I haven't actually talked about taking cough medicine recreationally in a very long time lol.

Same lol. This is probably the first time I've talked about it since 2005 :ROFLMAO:

I honestly forgot about it until I was reading recent posts here, reminds me of better times when I just smoked weed primarily and I was healthy and had my entire life ahead of me.

Same lol. This is probably the first time I've talked about it since 2005 :ROFLMAO:

I honestly forgot about it until I was reading recent posts here, reminds me of better times when I just smoked weed primarily and I was healthy and had my entire life ahead of me.

Ahhh the gold old days. Now everything cracks when I move and my limbs are in pain. Shit. I'm not even old yet.

Even though I'm stepping down I still like this sticky social thread ;) I think it's my best contribution as far as titles are concerned

But do with it as you may @Alex_1991 and like I said in the other post, I'll still be around if you need reinforcements!

Okay. I’ll try to be around whenever I can. God knows I have the the time on my hands. I have COVID-19 right now though and a little overwhelmed.

Old school party kid from the DC area here. I spent a lot of time in NC/SC/FL back in the early 2000s. It seemed like there was parties every week back then. Jungle, yeah 3 venues! Trance, take your pick. I miss the vibrant scene from back then.

Then I got all responsible and raised a family, 3 boys and 2 girls. Now that the kids are older I've started dabbling in the scene again. Not quite the same as the golden days but I'm sure I'm looking back through rose colored lenses.

Feel free to hit me up to chat or discuss music.

Dave

Well ill be damned, its not dead.... guess ill chip in.... Grew up in the woods of southern Missouri, broke my wrist at 14.... was prescribed hydrocodone and fell in love. Got bad into painkillers for a couple years then coke, then shooting coke.... shooting coke turned into shooting meth at 16 and it kind of just spiraled from there. Got clean, moved to stl and have been mostly clean for going on 3 years now.

Well ill be damned, its not dead.... guess ill chip in.... Grew up in the woods of southern Missouri, broke my wrist at 14.... was prescribed hydrocodone and fell in love. Got bad into painkillers for a couple years then coke, then shooting coke.... shooting coke turned into shooting meth at 16 and it kind of just spiraled from there. Got clean, moved to stl and have been mostly clean for going on 3 years now.

Congrats on the 3 years mostly clean!

Jungle, yeah 3 venues! Trance, take your pick. I miss the vibrant scene from back then.

Then I got all responsible and raised a family, 3 boys and 2 girls. Now that the kids are older I've started dabbling in the scene again. Not quite the same as the golden days but I'm sure I'm looking back through rose colored lenses.

Feel free to hit me up to chat or discuss music.

Dave

Fucking right. Good on ya though on the fam. I just never left the scene and have zero kids to show for it. :D