• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

I'm Tony 37 from PA. Psychiatry abuses my kindness by repeatedly jabbing me with needles and Invega.

Weed is good. I drink too much. I have a fondness for all drugs really. Just not needles which I believe are bad practice.

Drugs I won't do include Meth, Heroin, Crack. I have an agenda to push that is anti Federal Reserve, Anti Drug war, as I also hate doctors, or rather spin their heads and train them to be better doctors. They don't listen. They don't do their homework.

My musical alias is homegrown. I was a Ph.D. but JoJo the circus clown ruled on tyranny and kicked me out of NY. I hope bad things happen to him and only him. But he's a cancer on society anyway. So fuck that shit.

I'm Tony 37 from PA. Psychiatry abuses my kindness by repeatedly jabbing me with needles and Invega.

Weed is good. I drink too much. I have a fondness for all drugs really. Just not needles which I believe are bad practice.

Drugs I won't do include Meth, Heroin, Crack. I have an agenda to push that is anti Federal Reserve, Anti Drug war, as I also hate doctors, or rather spin their heads and train them to be better doctors. They don't listen. They don't do their homework.

My musical alias is homegrown. I was a Ph.D. but JoJo the circus clown ruled on tyranny and kicked me out of NY. I hope bad things happen to him and only him. But he's a cancer on society anyway. So fuck that shit.
I *hate* heroin meth and crack so I get it (thats being serious as someone who's tried all three and anyone who says otherwise is high)

Thread is starting to move...Y'all might finally be starting to get it...But, chop chop, time is money. I wanna see more pages, more hook ups, more anal sex jokes. Make being a band of strung out rednecks look FUN!

Thread is starting to move...Y'all might finally be starting to get it...But, chop chop, time is money. I wanna see more pages, more hook ups, more anal sex jokes. Make being a band of strung out rednecks look FUN!
Im not a redneck. I live in a rural area, wear clothes with cows and horses and hay bales all over them, farm my cowhorses which ive bred and call them whores’s, my wifes only my second cousin, the cousin i could land in a second anyhow y’all. I aint a redneck though im white.

I’m redneck helter skelter. No sidewalks if that’s what you want.

I've got side boobs tho. Not appealing on a man.

Country Roads, take me home, to the place, I belong...

Don't forget cardio, amigo. In addition to making being a strung out redneck look Fun, it's also your job as a NASADD Social representative to make it look Good

West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home

Ya, ya...misty taste of moonshine, tear drop in my eye...whiskey for my men, beer for my horses...etc etc, blah blah blah. We get it. Now let's see some titties

Ya, ya...misty taste of moonshine, tear drop in my eye...whiskey for my men, beer for my horses...etc etc, blah blah blah. We get it. Now let's see some titties
Beers for my steers,
Titties on muh horses

I'm trying to resist the urge to shitpost too bad tonight; but I'm a little amped and figured I'd drop through NSADD and say what's up, and try to revive my failed thread.

How much have y'alls areas changed bc of covid?

I don't do local dope but from seizures that they're now importing BTH (prob fent tainted) as well as white powder that's just fent. I guess with the fent BTH people's tolerances had gotten so high there was no point in even pretending they were doing H anymore. Meth seems the same, lots of big seizures. Cannabis is the same NorCal is where your weed comes from, though legalization has been shitty and stupid and poorly thought out. No idea about psychedelics but I don't think it changed a whole lot.

How much have y'alls areas changed bc of covid?

I don't do local dope but from seizures that they're now importing BTH (prob fent tainted) as well as white powder that's just fent. I guess with the fent BTH people's tolerances had gotten so high there was no point in even pretending they were doing H anymore. Meth seems the same, lots of big seizures. Cannabis is the same NorCal is where your weed comes from, though legalization has been shitty and stupid and poorly thought out. No idea about psychedelics but I don't think it changed a whole lot.
Nothing has really changed mid-atlantic, but I haven't messed with any smack in over a year. Meth is only gaining in popularity, rural to city.

Virginia is about to legalize weed, leapfrogging Maryland's far more progressive drug policy. That will be good to be a part of I'm sure.