Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

But if they hobble they will fall down

So we should go w/

THE DREAM TEAM

Born in the S.E. of U.S. of A.
A proper ass, destroyer of illusions, plastic-smiles and all other forms of general fakery. Just too fuckin' much collateral damage, IMO/E.
Love all drugs but alcohol destroyed my childhood through early twenties. Hate the shit now but do on occasion down a half-gallon of Absolute vodgeka.
Although I have traveled the word a couple times, N. America is the only continent I have had the opportunity to abuse drugs as it is the only place where I have had the chance to do so. Because of this, I am unable to compare experiences with other countries in regards to drug use.
Still a fucked-up individual, IMO, but as the rest of us (or maybe some/most?), still working on turning shit into shinola.
Love the open-ness and honst posts so far... great reading and helps with self-assessment.

Born in the S.E. of U.S. of A.
A proper ass, destroyer of illusions, plastic-smiles and all other forms of general fakery. Just too fuckin' much collateral damage, IMO/E.
Love all drugs but alcohol destroyed my childhood through early twenties. Hate the shit now but do on occasion down a half-gallon of Absolute vodgeka.
Although I have traveled the word a couple times, N. America is the only continent I have had the opportunity to abuse drugs as it is the only place where I have had the chance to do so. Because of this, I am unable to compare experiences with other countries in regards to drug use.
Still a fucked-up individual, IMO, but as the rest of us (or maybe some/most?), still working on turning shit into shinola.
Love the open-ness and honst posts so far... great reading and helps with self-assessment.

Yeah man I gotta stay away from alcohol;

It kills me worse than pretty much any drug;

Have been extremely blessed to have not had a drink in 4 months

But I still take benzos and a bunch of other shit

Still better than alcohol

If anything alcohol should be illegal

I'm from the giant airport terminal on the lake. No personal issues. Binge drinking is a perfectly fine way to pass the time. Who's asking?

At least I was able to quit smoking a year ago and haven't done meth since 2006 so I'm doing kinda ok. Also, I'm able to stop drinking whenever so it's less an addiction and more a fucking trap when I do start sipping heavy.

Mushrooms and MDMA are where it's at anyway. Fuck alcohol. I don't think it should be illegal but if mushrooms are then it follows....right? Right?

I'm in SE Michigan, but I've lived a few other places in the past. I discovered at a young age that alcohol was the cure of my social anxiety and proceeded to drink myself into oblivion until I decided to stop for whatever reason 25 years later. During that time, I'd do whatever drugs were around from time to time: a hit of acid, a few norco, a little weed, shrooms, a bump of coke. Never touched heroin until I was 36 when I started dating a dude who was an addict (I didn't know at first). Long story short he got me into it (I know, I ultimately decided to do it), and loved it. The first time he IV'd for me though, it was all done. Being addicted to h and the needle is a bitch. A few years and od's later I left his abusive ass and have been clean since. It'll be 3 years Dec 23. I've been really struggling with wanting to use lately, but I'm fighting it. That was long, sorry....so yeah. Hi.

Heeelllooo Detroit.

How's that town doing? I was there in 2007 for a long weekend and um......yeah. I was there, but that was a long time ago.

I’ll do a better intro.

My name is Alex. 29 years old born in 1991, thus my username Is Alex_1991. Pretty slick right? I also have a tendency to overuse imgur and youtube, so i I have my face posted all over the lounge, which is perfectly dumb like I am.

I am a hardcore crystal meth addict and I’m very open about that. I have a zany sense of humour and an impending sense of peril which comes through with much cynicism in everything I post. I’m actually a very serious person, and I seriously don’t give a fuck.

If that doesn’t make sense, neither does the dichotomy of living life on daily hits of crystal meth so here we are.

Im residing in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I live with my partner (maybe more a very, very close friend, it’s a little complicated) and I am currently employed as a CNC Setup Operator in a local manufacturing facility. To be trained for a programming position. Second man to program all the parts for all the cuts all the machines in the facility. It’s a career changing opportunity.

I am totally fucking that one up right now, because while I’m usually fairly together in my behaviours, outwardly real world stuff, I do have some bad episodes from time to time. Lately I’m slipping bad and every time I’m about to start this job, I postpone my start date for drug related issues and recently strep throat. Most likely due to smoking meth. Strep throat = sore throat = need a COVID test before I can officially start. It’s a mess.

So while my life slowly falls apart and my use of crystal meth continues to escalate, I spend a lot of time on this corner of the web which is Bluelight. I’m equally as much here to promote harm reduction, to help out where I can, and be a support - as I am to piss around and laugh at my own jokes and others. It’s been a good experience. I’ve made a few real friends here who I talk to outside the forums now and all over the world.

That’s what this site really excels at in its core I think. It’s the range of people coming together here for a common goal to just hang out and educate ourselves on the drugs we often use, and everything surrounding it. People from the neurobiology genius on the straight and narrow, to the dead ass twit actively in a psychosis and cranking one out his dick too. And every go between.. so we all come together here and it works out for the better, usually. Unfortunately with a crowd largely comprised of drug addicts, there is a shrine full of those deceased. Harm reduction doesn’t eliminate harm completely.

This place is like asylum for me. I’m severely mentally ill with several diagnoses and I’m in what I consider to be end stage addiction. I’ve been going hard for the majority of the last 15 years, and especially this year I’m 100% dependant on crystal. I drink like a fish many days, and I’m down for whatever else too.

This balancing act I’m performing, I’m starting to tip. My health is starting to fail me too. I fear for my life sometimes, and hope I don’t wind up there before I’m ready to. If I can ever start practicing what I preach with harm reduction in a real viable way, up to and including abstinence. I’ll have a life ahead of me, maybe.

I like to read some, and I write too. I play music and record it too. I’m decent on a computer and have some programming aspirations with a start date in January for computer science in an online university. I have a large cache of empathy for people I try to love others as much as I hate myself. And then it’s vice versa.. sometimes. No matter what I do I’m pretty spun out. Meth and life. And meth is my life.

Sorry that was kind of sad the way it came out.
Great post man. You really just summed it up for a lot of us.

Hi. My name is Brandy, and I'm an addict lol.

I'm from SE Missouri (Misery). I'm 36, married 12 years, and have an 11 year old son and four awesome cats.

I love music, esp rock. (Stone Sour, Shinedown, Halestorm, etc). My guilty pleasure is The Weeknd and Falling in Reverse lol.
I love food and cooking. Thai food and Mexican is the best.
I love astrology, I'm a Capricorn. I'm a sucker for tattoos (good ink, not the jailhouse kind). I love going to concerts, but other than that I'm an extreme homebody, except for going to work.

I love drugs. Drug of choice is meth. I'll take any pill just about, but never seek them out. Pothead from way back. Never tried crack or heroin. I stopped drinking alcohol six years ago. I've been using meth 6-7 years now, daily, and I'm on antipsychotics so I dont get real high these days.

I was diagnosed with depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. Before I was diagnosed, I went through a really wild phase for a few years and I'm lucky to still be married. Lots of drugs, affairs, lies, two times in jail, selling drugs, just horrible things, to say the least..and now that I understand BPD and have received ongoing therapy, I got my shit together and I'm a much better person. I think I'll always have my dark side, but I try not to let my personal random desires take over the right and proper thing to do in life. The past couple years I've just strived to be the best wife and mom I can be.

I recently joined BL and I love it. I've been a member of another forum for five years and I didnt know BL existed until stumbling across it reading something on the other forum. I respect the other place because I've been there so long, but it's so dead. There is always something to read and engage in here and it's so laid back, and the people are great. Surfing BL has become my favorite thing to do in my free time. So thank you.

What tf is up fellow north and south americans

I'm from ohio and yeah i like doing drugs like the rest of y'all. Started with classic weed and alcohol but LSD was what helped me to move into a new stage of my life.

Since then i've tried just about anything i can get my hands, safely as i can ofc. I really wanna get a hold of some ketamine but it seems to be pretty rare around me

i'm your classic substance abuser who had issues with certain particular substances (looking mostly at pot tbh) and i am now on my quest for ever better experiences with other drugs and/or rock bottom

I'm from SE Missouri (Misery). I'm 36, married 12 years, and have an 11 year old son and four awesome cats.

I love music, esp rock. (Stone Sour, Shinedown, Halestorm, etc). My guilty pleasure is The Weeknd and Falling in Reverse lol.
I love astrology, I'm a Capricorn. I'm a sucker for tattoos (good ink, not the jailhouse kind). I love going to concerts, but other than that I'm an extreme homebody, except for going to work.

I love drugs. Drug of choice is meth. I'll take any pill just about, but never seek them out. Pothead from way back. Never tried crack or heroin. I stopped drinking alcohol six years ago. I've been using meth 6-7 years now, daily, and I'm on antipsychotics so I dont get real high these days.

I was diagnosed with depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. Before I was diagnosed, I went through a really wild phase for a few years and I'm lucky to still be married. Lots of drugs, affairs, lies, two times in jail, selling drugs, just horrible things, to say the least..and now that I understand BPD and have received ongoing therapy, I got my shit together and I'm a much better person. I think I'll always have my dark side, but I try not to let my personal random desires take over the right and proper thing to do in life. The past couple years I've just strived to be the best wife and mom I can be.

I recently joined BL and I love it. I've been a member of another forum for five years and I didnt know BL existed until stumbling across it reading something on the other forum. I respect the other place because I've been there so long, but it's so dead. There is always something to read and engage in here and it's so laid back, and the people are great. Surfing BL has become my favorite thing to do in my free time. So thank you.
thai and mexican are indeed the best. indian is a close runner up tho..

I was diagnosed with depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. Before I was diagnosed, I went through a really wild phase for a few years and I'm lucky to still be married. Lots of drugs, affairs, lies....

I have 7 awesome cats, am a Pisces, Thai and Mexican are amazing! I'm covered in tattoos, and am fortunate my husband has stuck with me through my bullshit.

I really wanna get a hold of some ketamine but it seems to be pretty rare around me

Me too. I haven't had any since around 2006....it used to be big in the rave scene here (too big if we're being honest) and we all used to snort it on the regular.

I would not mind giving it another lick for old time's sake.

The only disso i've had the pleasure of taking is DXM. Was an excellent experience but it's a very "dirty" drug if ya know what i mean

I have a cat too.

I'm only here because this keeps showing up on recent posts.

I'm from MA.

i have a cat too.

Those are some nice looking animals. The siamese ones freak me out a lil not gonna lie