NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
i plan on investing alil in gold and investing in about a half ounce of dope to slang

Sup foos? was gut tonight social?

So I've been helping out a friend of mine lately, being nice and getting him shit on the front to stop him from getting sick till he has the cash. The guy I get it from is overall pretty stupid so I always count what he gave me because I don't trust him. not that he's gonna try to burn me but cause he's just so dumb and I doubt his basic addition/ counting skills (he's the sort of dude that will pull out a calculator to get the price when I buy an even 10). Well this one time i decided not to count. Guess what, it was short. Guess what else, this is the first time my friend decided to count them himself. Now he thinks I've been scamming him when really I've been taking the hit trying to be nice. That's what I get for being lazy. damn bastards.

yeah because earth is filled with good people....

Lol I remember my boy found a phone. He and I decided to do the right thing and got a hold of the owner's gf. So the dude ends up calling us and legit expects his phone to get delivered to the Rhode Island border. He actually got pissed when my buddy said no but, you can come get it. After than dude was the proud owner of about 60 bucks in crappy ringtones and his phone was left in a bar parking lot.

Lol I remember my boy found a phone. He and I decided to do the right thing and got a hold of the owner's gf. So the dude ends up calling us and legit expects his phone to get delivered to the Rhode Island border. He actually got pissed when my buddy said no but, you can come get it. After than dude was the proud owner of about 60 bucks in crappy ringtones and his phone was left in a bar parking lot.

Happened to me one time. I parked my truck in a parking lot down the street from UCONN during spring weekend '07 because it broke down one night. The next day I came back to get my truck and found a bunch of bottles INSIDE my truck and a phone on the ground right outside the truck. A pink razor to be exact. I looked thru the phone and got a text that said "if you find this phone please call XXX-XXXX. I called them and they wanted me to bring the phone to them. I said "you're crazy, call me back when you want to come out here and get your phone". It ran out of battery like a half hour later, and I then threw it out because I had no charger. They shouldn't have been so greedy and just took my address when they had the chance.

Gibby nodding the fuck out:

Going... Going...
NSFW:
d6e1762d.jpg

Gone!
NSFW:
fdc8df4b.jpg

6800 bucks is ridiculous that's some bullshit we don't get no money from that spill and gold isn't a bad idea but right now its kinda high..if you would have bought it a year ago you would have made some money..if you put 5k into gold 5 years ago..you would have made stupid money, I'm talkin that 5k would be worth like 20k+ which doesn't seem a lot over 5 years but think, if you only put that money into a savings account that 5k might be worth 6k now so the gold would have been a genius investment...if we only knew right

Its funny you mention gold cause today I went and sold (2) broken 14k gold chains that I've had since I was a kid..I'm talkin they haven't even been touched since I moved into this house 15 years ago and truthfully didn't even remember them until I opened up a box and saw the little mini bank..besides the gold chains, it had 3 old #9 charms (2gold and one silver) which was my number for every sport I did growing up, it also had some 1920s silver certificate $1,$5,$10 dollar bills, and some other old coins

Well I decided since the chains where broke I would just sell them cause I really needed some extra xmas money but I couldn't muster up the balls to sell my numbers even though they where gold too but I ended up getting $320 for the 2 chains and was in damn near shock..

I knew gold prices where high but I don't know nothing about them I thought I would get 100 maybe 150 for the chains but the dude said 300 I was like for real?? So I left the jewelry store and went to the pawn shop where the dude promotes on all his signs "top doller paid, will beat any price".. he offered me 320off the bat and I was like sold! And he went on about how all he does is buy gold cause he makes dental crowns and he will beat the prices of everyone cause he takes out the middle man and melts the gold and makes crowns himself.. and I told him that's why I said sold so fast cause I took it to someone else before this and he offered me 300..he goes on "see I told you ill beat anyones prices"..it was kinda funny

But yeah $320 in broken gold chains that have been sittin there in a box for 15years untouched..thge thing is if. I would have sold it a year or two ago I would of had only made like 150-200 tops...so since gold is at an alltime high, if you people got old and broken gold jewelry now would be.a good time to sell them off instead of just lettin them sit there..

Got myself extra cash for the last of my presents that I need to buy and was able to buy a jab for myself lol

Yes its a long rant but I'm high and thought it was a cool story, for me atleast

^^
Funny u mention that chinky... just sold some scrap gold last week and almost shit when I seen what they're paying now.

The pawn shops up here are giving $10-$11/g for 10k gold... a few years ago it was $4-$5/g.

gold is maxed out right now, chinky is right. its already at a ridiculous $/oz amount.

last time i sold gold, which was in may it was $1220/oz

it might be around $1400 right now but i dont see it getting any higher

in short shake, dont invest in gold, atleast wait for some cosmic occurance and wait for it to go back down under $1000

no gold thanks for the advice guys, and it seems i will eligible for another 5 grand from bp this wqas just the first check everyone will be receiving more.

there is a full lunar eclipse occurring tonight and no i aint talking bout the movies memph. if you happen to get up to piss around 3am go have a look see

lolrehab

was too cloudy here for the eclipse. and i took this 2ci for nothing

lol

^^
Funny u mention that chinky... just sold some scrap gold last week and almost shit when I seen what they're paying now.

The pawn shops up here are giving $10-$11/g for 10k gold... a few years ago it was $4-$5/g.
I noticed for 14k gold the price was $39/pwt...the pawn dude paid me about $33 while the jewelry store guy was offering 30$/pwt...when the first dude offered me the 300 I got curious as to what it was really worth, that's why I went to the other store to compare..
lolrehab

Ewas too cloudy here for the eclipse. and i took this 2ci for nothing

lol
Too cloudy here too..oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.