NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would post up in the library and put ping pong balls in my vagina and use my vagina muscles to shoot the ping pong balls at unsuspecting children.

also, instead off kissing love notes i would put lip stick on my vagina and put vagina kisses on my GIRLFRIENDS (because i would be a dyke) love notes.

i would make BA buy me a sybian....and a car....

i would also go to crafts stores and buy those glue on googly eyes and some felt and make funny faces with my vagina and send them out as Christmas cards...

htf do you girls get bored?

BA would probably more apt to buy a venus.

whenever i get REALLY bored, i tend to masturbate. so i suppose you could be onto something.

i would post up in the library and put ping pong balls in my vagina and use my vagina muscles to shoot the ping pong balls at unsuspecting children.

have you any idea the training and dedication it takes to perfect that?

BA would probably more apt to buy a venus.

whenever i get REALLY bored, i tend to masturbate. so i suppose you could be onto something.

have you any idea the training and dedication it takes to perfect that?

no, because i dont have a vagina, but im jealous that you get to experience such dedication and training.

there needs to be some kind of vagina olympics.

with your dedication and training, ohline, im sure you have been shooting basketballs from your vagina for years.

with your dedication and training, ohline, im sure you have been shooting basketballs from your vagina for years.

i'm only up to footballs, tbh :(

if i had a dick i would throw some onion rings on it and thoroughly fill some bitches.

i'm only up to footballs, tbh :(

if i had a dick i would throw some onion rings on it and thoroughly fill some bitches.

ITT ohline admits she can only toss touchdowns and not half court shots.

if i had a vagina i would totally let you fill it with your onion ring dick and make NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM noises while we sexed

ITT ohline admits she can only toss touchdowns and not half court shots.

if i had a vagina i would totally let you fill it with your onion ring dick and make NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM noises while we sexed

i'm not a quitter, though. IT'S MY YEAR, MOTHERFUCKERS.

How else do you prepare for shooting babies into dumpsters?

this.

man, i'm having some serious peen envy right now. but even if i did have a wiener, who wants to fuck the chick with a dick? (aside from BA, that is)

i'm not a quitter, though. IT'S MY YEAR, MOTHERFUCKERS.

this.

man, i'm having some serious peen envy right now. but even if i did have a wiener, who wants to fuck the chick with a dick? (aside from BA, that is)

if you had a dick you could name it bruce leroy and have it fight large black men.

1051001_f520.jpg

the bruce leroy of today

alex-caceres.jpg

while ridiculously annoying, he maintains his powers in his 'fro.

i bet he has a penis. :(

All I said was that he wouldn't eat pussy...I ain't never said he would suck a dick..

you never said he would take it in the ass while simultaneously stimulating two men with his hands, two more men with each of his feet and one last man with his mouth, true. i was wrong and i'm formally apologizing. forgive me? :(

time to go get raped in the christmas frenzy happening here. someone's getting punched in the ovaries, today. i can just feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.