NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck do all these cancer patients have to be so greedy with their meds?

Cocksucker's trying to hit me up for my life savings when it's obvious he won't need the mother fucking pills two fucking weeks from now..

Why the fuck do all these cancer patients have to be so greedy with their meds?

Cocksucker's trying to hit me up for my life savings when it's obvious he won't need the mother fucking pills two fucking weeks from now..

IKR? i mean im willing to bet my addiction causes more pain than their pussy cancer....

some people....

IKR? i mean im willing to bet my addiction causes more pain than their pussy cancer....

some people....

Nobody wants to die in pain...but for fuck's sake, if your time left on this earth is numbered in minutes, there's no reason to have a 3 month opana supply.

And I'm all for folks living out their last days in relative luxury...I just don't want to be the one who has to bankroll it.

Nobody wants to die in pain...but for fuck's sake, if your time left on this earth is numbered in minutes, there's no reason to have a 3 month opana supply.

And I'm all for folks living out their last days in relative luxury...I just don't want to be the one who has to bankroll it.

1. smother said cancer patient
2. tell cops the cancer did it
3. ??????????
4. profit

40 ER's. AFAIK, he doesn't have anything IR. Which is odd, because I thought cancer patients were always given ER's for "general pain"..and IR's for quick relief when it got too hairy (breakthrough?).

whats the damage?

Nope...not filled but they are definitely out there. I would give you back your phone if I found it *shrugs*

i would not allow you to give me my phone back, that means i would acctually have to meet you and see you face to face

:::shudders:::

fuck that noise.

playing COD.

I'm soloing in zombies and I am at round 37. Just thought I'd let you all know.

* sigh *

I haven't bankai'd in 22 days. :(

i have no daughter.

i've only been up a couple hours and already bankai-ed twice. unfortunately it was dilaudid both times meaning that 30 seconds later i am wondering what happened to the drugs, but at least they were free.

Status
Not open for further replies.